Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Army Cadetship 2018

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭BadBannana

Thank you what does the psychometric test entail is what I was aiming at in terms of mathematics/logical reasoning? Is there a particular area I should be studying over.

No it's very simple. Worry about the group assessment and when you pass worry about the interview

• Registered Users Posts: 5 RobbieMac12

BadBannana wrote: »
    No it's very simple. Worry about the group assessment and when you pass worry about the interview

Ok thanks for the help! I was looking up job mock tests related to it and the only one that popped up entailed some difficult diagrammatic reasoning so I became concerned. I suppose what I was looking at had no association with the test haha.

Ok thanks for the help! I was looking up job mock tests related to it and the only one that popped up entailed some difficult diagrammatic reasoning so I became concerned. I suppose what I was looking at had no association with the test haha.

No it's very simple. Do your research on the group assessment though.

No it's very simple. Do your research on the group assessment though.

Yeah I’ve been looking into that been hearing consistent advice on it tho as to not talk over everyone, hear people out, and put forth helpful dialogue rather than just ramble so it appears ur talking a lot. Is that a fair mindset to go into with it?

Yeah I’ve been looking into that been hearing consistent advice on it tho as to not talk over everyone, hear people out, and put forth helpful dialogue rather than just ramble so it appears ur talking a lot. Is that a fair mindset to go into with it?

Pretty much, don't underestimate it is all I'm saying

• Advertisement

Pretty much, don't underestimate it is all I'm saying

No not at all just was seeing if what I was told was fair. Thanks for all your help. Hope to see ya sometime down the line 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Coco666

Hello everyone.

These threads are a great help, I'm thinking of applying for cadets next year, when i fin7sh college. Do you know if they have changed tattoo regulations? I have one on my forearm but you can't see it when I wear a shirtor jacket. Would I get rejected based on this? I see a load of soldiers covered in them but just wanting to make sure

Coco666 wrote: »
    Hello everyone.

These threads are a great help, I'm thinking of applying for cadets next year, when i fin7sh college. Do you know if they have changed tattoo regulations? I have one on my forearm but you can't see it when I wear a shirtor jacket. Would I get rejected based on this? I see a load of soldiers covered in them but just wanting to make sure

Anything above your cuffs (face, neck, hands) is a no no. Forearms are okay if I recall correctly

Advertisement