Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ray D’Arcy Show May 26th

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

goose2005 wrote: »
    Ray Darcy: The Musical?

Why didn't Will I think of that?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,302 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

I didn't see the show tonight because I had watched RUSH on RTÉ2 HD after the CL Final. That movie was brilliant.

I might see the RDS repeat tomorrow night if people here are recommending me to see it. Are people here now having second thoughts or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Can't believe it was the last nite, hurrah & the heavens opened up, Thunder Bolt & Lightning :eek:
    Copper Face Jacks: The Musical?

YtSsOnM.gif

Paul Howard, seems to be a real stand up guy :rolleyes:
    sligojoek wrote: »
    Ireland, the only country in the world where the word "shift" gets a round of applause.

I assume "the roide" is universal ;)
    Arghus wrote: »
    What is this nonsense. How is a nightclub getting all this airtime.

It's somewhere Tom can get a summer job :rolleyes:
    The Iona institute members must be thinking about digging their own graves.

Does anyone think Maria Steen is a "roide" usually in red,although she wore white in her last debate:(
    Skid X wrote: »
    Karl Spain's show was 'Karl Spain wants a wife' which was a good name.

& he was right to call ray out on him calling him a chancer, a bit like last week Donna-ka saying women need farmers with a bit of meat on them, not you Ray:D

I thought they should have followed it up with "Evanne wants a man" featuring Sports Presenter Evanne Ní Chuillin. No idea of her relationship status, but it rhymes.

Afaik she's bethrothed to another sports guy in RTE, what are the odds,

AtrOPBsCAAAeYhe.jpg

Herself & Roisin Ni Thomain from TG4, if you didn't know, sorry i was being pedantic like ray:o

Remember the time when Ray on Evanne, (now that's funny) when presenting sports on the news & made the news herself when expecting & Ray spelt it out on radio in front of his other half Jenny, as you could hear "Rayyyyyyy!!!!!!!"

Ray missed out on No.2 ;)
    She has at least two children with a bloke so you're out of luck

Sort of a take on I, Keano - called I, Wanker :P
    Its a wonder Iano & Mario hasn't it written yet
    I've just finished watching the disappointing football match. But thanks to RTE for coordinating the scheduling. The match coverage ends at half ten, so that I'm just in time for ............... All Round To Mrs Brown's Boys on the RTE +1
    I didn't see the show tonight because I had watched RUSH on RTÉ2 HD after the CL Final. That movie was brilliant.

I thought at first, did they make a movie on (Ian) Rush too:confused:

As I wasn't prepared to watch moody puss himself after the CL
    Especially since he got Jake to sing YWNWA :(

So i put it on silent on the tablet & watched Kenny (Dalglish) 5m later on BBC2, made up for the Kar-crash i watched:(

I might see the RDS repeat tomorrow night if people here are recommending me to see it. Are people here now having second thoughts or what?

Second thoughts on Coppers or RDS :P

Have a great Summer y’all. Hopefully see you all back again in September. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,012 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

so that's where Right Said Fred went to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Is it an Irish tragedy :confused:
    Why didn't Will I think of that?

Well i always thought he was a Grecian anyway :(

Advertisement