Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson jailed

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 102 ✭✭blazard

ohh its triggered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

blazard wrote: »
    it needs a hug

So, do you have anything meaningful to add to the conversation?

hahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

ohh its triggered

Nevermind I have just seen you joined again today. Glad you have so much time off school. I pity the mods with muppets like you

hahahahaha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

thebull85 wrote: »
    Now hes out i hope he takes a break for a while, holiday away with the wife and kids, thats if they allow him to travel outside the UK.

I wouldnt be disapointed if he called it a day altogether, but knowing the type of man he is i doubt that very much.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's not allowed leave the UK if they can find a way to stop they will although they may have difficulty. The authorities seem adamant to make his life a living hell but if his passport is in date there is little they can do to stop him going on holidays and leaving the country although nothing would surprise me in that 1984 state where the police are more interested in 'racist tweets' and not solving actual crime.

The thing that's what the government want is for him to call it a day. The day Tommy gives up his activism and it's not on his own terms is the day the state wins and freedom of speech is defeated. Hopefully after some time out of the spotlight he comes back as a statement of defiance with even more fire in his belly.

surely the uk is the place to holiday for tommy?

why spend his money in a foreign country?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

surely the uk is the place to holiday for tommy?

why spend his money in a foreign country?

That would suit if he was a racist which he is not

never said he was:)

• Site Banned Posts: 120 ✭✭Lash Into The Pints

Is there not even the tiniest posting standard to adhere to in After Hours?

If you're on the left it seems the answer is no.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Captain Obvious

• Registered Users Posts: 40,179 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

deco nate wrote: »
    Yes it was, pathetic post.
    The courts even said today when they released him. Try again...

His trial was unfair, in that you are correct. So they will do it again. He will still be as guilty as he was the last, considering he admitted his guilt. The only question is how much longer he will spend inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

TomSweeney wrote: »
    So what do you think of this guy here
    https://youtu.be/9MZQFQIzq_4?t=128
    and the points he is making ?

Is he just a traitor to his people ??

be interested to see what you think, seems a lot of leftists side with the Islamists it's absolutely baffling really.
    Still waiting for an answer from the people who think all his supporters are racist nazis ?

@End of the road , @Odhinn , @ohnonotgmail .... etc ...

@DONTMATTER - actually you don't bother ...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,230 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

deco nate wrote: »
    A 5 hour turnaround on a court case is a disgrace.

There can be no justice in that time frame, plus the press ban on top of it is 100% 1984 stuff.
    That judge should lose his job for incompetence.

Retrial yes, and rightly so.
    But the justice system in the UK aren't doing themselves any favours in this/and a lot of cases over the last decade

The problem in all of this is people have picked sides, so all rational goes out the window. Tommy supporters - "He deserves a fair trial, those muslims he was illegally reporting on don't". Tommy haters "Tommy should be thrown in jail without a fair trial for prejudicing the other trial". There's very little in between.
    To many people have taken sides and there's no middle ground

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

So if he gets a fair trial and goes back to jail you will be grand with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,049 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

I be surprised if he does not go back to jail from the evidence if true

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Yes, he had a big following because of his willingness to stand up for common law rights and when he was jailed his support naturally protested and done all in their power to help him

https://twitter.com/DailyMirror/status/1014826383904821248

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

The secret barrister wrote some great stuff on the Alfie Evans case and that whole Alfie's Army disgrace

I suspect the vast majority of that lot are big Yaxley Lennon fans aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 40,179 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

TomSweeney wrote: »
    Still waiting for an answer from the people who think all his supporters are racist nazis ?

@End of the road , @Odhinn , @ohnonotgmail .... etc ...

@DONTMATTER - actually you don't bother ...

I dont believe i have said ALL his supporters. The vast majority yes, the rest are just uninformed.

So if he gets a fair trial and goes back to jail you will be grand with that?

Not sure if that's directed at me, but yeah, I'm fine with whatever outcome. If he's freed, grand, if he's jailed, grand. I don't like the guy, I don't like his motives as in he wouldn't give a shít if it was white English men organising child sex rings. But if it shines a light on underground paedophilia that's a good thing, especially if police were afraid to report on it. But do it in a legal way, do not prejudice the case and let guilty people get off on a technicality because you want promote yourself by making yourself a martyr. .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Stephen15 wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised if he's not allowed leave the UK if they can find a way to stop they will although they may have difficulty. The authorities seem adamant to make his life a living hell but if his passport is in date there is little they can do to stop him going on holidays and leaving the country although nothing would surprise me in that 1984 state where the police are more interested in 'racist tweets' and not solving actual crime.

Are we sure it's his passport?
    Stephen15 wrote: »
    The thing that's what the government want is for him to call it a day. The day Tommy gives up his activism and it's not on his own terms is the day the state wins and freedom of speech is defeated. Hopefully after some time out of the spotlight he comes back as a statement of defiance with even more fire in his belly.

How exactly are the silencing him? He's allowed have protest marches. He's allowed write articles. He can go on television. He's just not allowed to film people outside a courthouse. He broke a law that he had broken before and had specifically been told not to break again. And he pled guilty The martyr complex by some on the right is unbelievable.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,133 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

That's actually a really good article.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

2 Scoops wrote: »
    How many genders is there again?
    Three, unless we're including trans as such also.

What has this straw men got to do with anything, and where have I ever said otherwise? Or are you just doing your best to prove my point for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

What's with all these West Brits supporting this tool?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Lux23 wrote: »
    What's with all these West Brits supporting this tool?

He doesn't like muslims and they like to hear someone who echoes their thoughts.

Grayson wrote: »
    That's actually a really good article.

That whole blog is good, definitely going to keep an eye on that in future

I dont believe i have said ALL his supporters. The vast majority yes, the rest are just uninformed.

and there it is ....

He doesn't like muslims and they like to hear someone who echoes their thoughts.

BBC reporter ?

https://youtu.be/QoAxe0J3k3c

Human rights lawyers saying he should have been in jail.
    Where he was subjected to mental torture.

These would be the same "human rights" lawyers that would fight tooth and nail for an Islamic terrorist's rights.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭DONTMATTER

^ Someone has a man crush. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement