Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson jailed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,626 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

I won't bother

Up to you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

Now back to talking about tommy. You may remember recently that Tommy decided to give a 5am wake-up call to a guy called Mike Stuchbery. He is now trying to justify what he did in an interview with sargon of arkaad. Needless to say Tommys justification for doing this is based upon lie after lie after lie. Mike has subsequently received death threats thanks to Tommy.

http://zelo-street.blogspot.com/2019/03/tommy-robinson-excuses-beyond-desperate.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Awwww poor mike I feel terrible for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,178 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I wouldn't expect anything less from a tommy supporter. You seem oddly proud that your hero has caused somebody to receive death threats.

I wouldn't expect anything less from a tommy supporter. You seem oddly proud that your hero has caused somebody to receive death threats.

Mike is an idiot. It's his own fault he's getting death threats. Fook him.

Mike is an idiot. It's his own fault he's getting death threats. Fook him.

Nothing to do with tommy making videos about him?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

He was happy enough taking the piss out of a rape crisis center a while back. Your not dealing with intelligence here.

Anyway he posting to get a reaction.

He was happy enough taking the piss out of a rape crisis center a while back. Your not dealing with intelligence here.

I'm not sure they are. I think they really are like that.

Nothing to do with tommy making videos about him?

He was getting death threats long before that, you put yourself out there on social media with strong opinions on sensitive matters whether you are right or wrong you're gonna get idiots threatening to kill you. Don't forget this mike fella has supported the use of violence against people so he's no angel.

Do you think TR deserves death threats?

Do you ever tell the truth about anything on here? Go find the post where I took the piss out of a rape crisis centre. I'll wait.

Do you ever tell the truth about anything on here? Go find the post where I took the piss out of a rape crisis centre. I'll wait.

I think it will be when you said that you wouldn't lose sleep over it. Because being honest and saying that it won't keep you awake at night is taking the piss.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Mike Stuchbery is a racist and calls for genocide of white people. He is pure scum but its grand as he is a lefty. The few on him crying tears for poor Mike is quite funny considering its exactly what they say about TR.

declan2693 wrote: »
    Mike Stuchbery is a racist and calls for genocide of white people. He is pure scum but its grand as he is a lefty. The few on him crying tears for poor Mike is quite funny considering its exactly what they say about TR.

Bit of an odd thing for him to call for considering he is white but I'm sure you can point to where he has said that? Or can we just assume you are talking shoite?

Bit of an odd thing for him to call for considering he is white but I'm sure you can point to where he has said that? Or can we just assume you are talking shoite?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW5fwXl-lWk

edit: his own tweets at 3.21.

He is a member of thug group antifa 3.31. Pure scum

so where in that video does mike calls for genocide of white people. I have no intention of listening to 17 minutes of tommy spouting rubbish.

Nobody will watch a tommy robinson clip. Pissing against the wind there chief.

I think it will be when you said that you wouldn't lose sleep over it. Because being honest and saying that it won't keep you awake at night is taking the piss.

Do you honestly think anyone on here cared so much about it that they lied awake at night thinking about it?

You might call it taking the piss, I call it being honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

A conspiracy video about the deep state by white supremacists. Is your next source Stormfront?

Do you honestly think anyone on here cared so much about it that they lied awake at night thinking about it?

You might call it taking the piss, I call it being honest.

Apologies mate, I thought my sarcasm was obvious in that one.

batgoat wrote: »
    A conspiracy video about the deep state by white supremacists. Is your next source Stormfront?

You posted this after my edit and remove the edit part. Nice.

I dont see anything there about white genocide? do you have anything to back that up? Preferably something that doesn't involve having to look at that thug tommys face.

• Advertisement

Honestly videos about the "deep state" isn't going to make Robinson or his fans seem more sane

• Registered Users Posts: 14,230 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I tried, but after he lied about 6 times in the first minute it was hard to continue.

Cienciano wrote: »
    I tried, but after he lied about 6 times in the first minute it was hard to continue.

fair play to you for being able to stomach that much. you have a stronger constitution than me

• Registered Users Posts: 14,230 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Hold on. I always want to find the context for statements like this. A call for white genocide was the claim. The context is in a tweet with his Christmas list to santa. The list is:
    Nintendo Switch
    GoPro
    White Genocide
    Dab radio
    Wolfenstein: The New Colossus
    Halal Soy family pack
    EU Flag.

You seriously think this is a call for white genocide and not a joke? A Christmas list of toys and stereotypical things "leftist" apparently want according to the alt-right?

Funny that Tommy Robinson goes on claim this guy plays the victim. Tommy Robinson accusing someone of playing the victim. Let that sink in. A professional victim accusing someone of playing the victim. You can jump in to any moment of a Tommy Robinson video and it'll either him being a victim, being disingenuous or telling a lie.

One other thing. As usual, the first link in the description is a request for money. freetommy.co.uk goes straight to a website called donerbox.org where all you can do is give tommy money. One time only or a monthly description, you choose.

Cienciano wrote: »
    Hold on. I always want to find the context for statements like this. A call for white genocide was the claim. The context is in a tweet with his Christmas list to santa. The list is:
    Nintendo Switch
    GoPro
    White Genocide
    Dab radio
    Wolfenstein: The New Colossus
    Halal Soy family pack
    EU Flag.

You seriously think this is a call for white genocide and not a joke? A Christmas list of toys and stereotypical things "leftist" apparently want according to the alt-right?

Funny that Tommy Robinson goes on claim this guy plays the victim. Tommy Robinson accusing someone of playing the victim. Let that sink in. A professional victim accusing someone of playing the victim. You can jump in to any moment of a Tommy Robinson video and it'll either him being a victim, being disingenuous or telling a lie.

One other thing. As usual, the first link in the description is a request for money. freetommy.co.uk goes straight to a website called donerbox.org where all you can do is give tommy money. One time only or a monthly description, you choose.

Especially since the title of the video is "
    The British DEEP STATE and their persecution of TOMMY ROBINSON"

The poor persecuted violent thug. I especially like that he put it in the third person. As if anybody else would be making a video so whingey.

Especially since the title of the video is "
    The British DEEP STATE and their persecution of TOMMY ROBINSON"

The poor persecuted violent thug. I especially like that he put it in the third person. As if anybody else would be making a video so whingey.

I love how wound up you get. It's gold. You really hate him so much don't you :pac:

I love how wound up you get. It's gold.

Exactly. That's why I used the video instead of twitter posts. They foam at the mouth :pac::pac:

Exactly. That's why I used the video instead of twitters. They foam at the mouth :pac::pac:
    I love how wound up you get. It's gold.

well at least you are honest about your trolling. Though personally i dont believe you are trolling and that you do actually believe the thick as **** nonsense that tommy comes out with.

well at least you are honest about your trolling. Though personally i dont believe you are trolling and that you do actually believe the thick as **** nonsense that tommy comes out with.

I'm not trolling nor do I believe everything that Tommy has said, I just really enjoy this thread.

• Advertisement

I'm not trolling nor do I believe everything that Tommy has said, I just really enjoy this thread.

You just seem to be delighted that a guy is getting death threats... That's not normal behaviour you know.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement