Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson jailed

Options

Comments

Sheeps wrote:
    Don't care.

Excellent. At least you admit it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,159 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Prejudice, I think that's called.
    Sheeps wrote: »
    Don't care.
    Excellent. At least you admit it.

You seem to have an issue with being prejudiced against violent thugs like robinson. What a strange attitude.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

You seem to have an issue with being prejudiced against violent thugs like robinson. What a strange attitude.

Read it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,159 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

• Registered Users Posts: 14,226 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

moonage wrote: »
    He doesn't want an out of court settlement—he wants it shown that the police were wrong when they ejected him from a city when he was minding his own business with his children.
    Hard not to laugh now.

We know Tommy's MO. Go somewhere he's not wanted then pretend to be the victim when he's moved on. If he lived in Northern Ireland he'd be insisting he could march down the Catholic areas in his orange man gear because it's his right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

"1980s footlball hooligan" comment was hilarious. He was born in the '80s. :pac:

Hilarious?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

El Weirdo wrote: »

Yes, I know where the name originated. I didn't say football hooliganism is hilarious, I said it was hilarious that the cop couldn't see the obvious flaw in thinking it was the same person.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Can't quite believe there are still people out there who buy into people like Tommy Robinson, Gemma O'Dogherty, Rowan Croft and Hermann Kelly.
    Height of respect for Tommy and Gemma.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

You're right, the fluoride in the chemtrails is messing with my mind. Blame George Soros.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

You're right, the fluoride in the chemtrails is messing with my mind. Blame George Soros.

And those rainbow waving unicorns!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Surprise surprise.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

No matter how many times you post this you still manage to get bites, well done sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Can't quite believe there are still people out there who buy into people like Tommy Robinson, Gemma O'Dogherty, Rowan Croft and Hermann Kelly.

People are still falling for Nigerian email scams too so it's not that hard to believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

https://youtu.be/TZOgOBfgXUU

Everything he says here is reasonable and correct

TomSweeney wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/TZOgOBfgXUU

Everything he says here is reasonable and correct

Nah, can't be bothered with 23 minutes of BS.

BBFAN wrote: »

You might surprise yourself.

TomSweeney wrote: »
    You might surprise yourself.

But you won't.

BBFAN wrote:

Well that says it all. If you aren't prepared to listen, you aren't prepared to learn. Either you learn something new or your thoughts are confirmed. It's a win win but sadly, most people are not willing to open their mind to the possibility that they could be wrong so they stay in a safe echo chamber

Well that says it all. If you aren't prepared to listen, you aren't prepared to learn. Either you learn something new or your thoughts are confirmed. It's a win win but sadly, most people are not willing to open their mind to the possibility that they could be wrong so they stay in a safe echo chamber

I've watched previous Tommy Robinson videos, total scumbag.

It's the people who watch everything he produces that are living in an echo chamber I think you'll find.

BBFAN wrote:
    It's the people who watch everything he produces that are living in an echo chamber I think you'll find.

I never suggested you watch all his videos. A poster put up a video and said that he makes great points in a specific video.

Without watching it, you decided it was bs.

You are not qualified to say that. You can say that you don't want to watch the video or say that based on previous videos your aren't willing to be proven wrong, but you can't justifiably say that it is bs.

• Advertisement

There is nothing to learn from this man.

Sheeps wrote:
    There is nothing to learn from this man.

Then you won't learn. It's your choice. I find that there is always something to learn from everybody. Whether it is to cement my opinion or to see a different perspective. One thing is for sure though, if you go in with am attitude like yours, you certainly will never learn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Very insightful to the person that is Tommy Robinson. A smart and articulate man. He absolutely destroyed that Belgian journalist.

Then you won't learn. It's your choice. I find that there is always something to learn from everybody. Whether it is to cement my opinion or to see a different perspective. One thing is for sure though, if you go in with am attitude like yours, you certainly will never learn

Listening to his drivel is one thing, learning is another. The only thing you can learn from what he says is racism, bigotry and flawed reasoning.

BBFAN wrote: »
    I've watched previous Tommy Robinson videos, total scumbag.

Yeah you're right, he is a total and utter scummer in this video, he does Nazi salutes and says how he wished he was the NZ shooter-then he just glasses the guy at the end while singing "No surrender to the IRA!!".

Sheeps wrote:
    Listening to his drivel is one thing, learning is another. The only thing you can learn from what he says is racism, bigotry and flawed reasoning.

I disagree. Love him, hate him or be full of indifference, he makes some good points with regards bias in the media in that video. But having said that, Ive watched the video.

Show me one piece of bigotry from that video.

I disagree. Love him, hate him or be full of indifference, he makes some good points with regards bias in the media in that video. But having said that, Ive watched the video.

Nope, he doesn't.

Sheeps wrote:
    Nope, he doesn't.

Yet you haven't seen the video. I rest my case

• Advertisement

TomSweeney wrote:
    Show me one piece of bigotry from that video.

How could he?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement