Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemical Brothers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,421 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Whats the date anyway shouldn't the first rule of an OP announcing someones gig be the actual gig date listed, is it the summer or autumn?

Edit: Got it from second link.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭the_gommes

Peatys wrote: »

Much obliged to yourself & Revz, great to beat the morning rush! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭dos29

Hugely appreciated! Had to hold back from buying a standing ticket for the sake of the Mrs!!!! ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Shandon

Are there any standing tickets available for this? Seems only sitting on ticketmaster. Nothing on toutless either

• Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Shandon wrote: »
    Are there any standing tickets available for this? Seems only sitting on ticketmaster. Nothing on toutless either

Loads left for some strange reason. Online and instore. Got two yesterday and the girl said there's plenty. Could have booked two front seats in block E either, but I can't dad dance sitting down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭jontr

I got 2 tickets, but my SO can't go, so I'm selling one. Listed it on seatwave.ie but that's ****ing scum website - they put the charge on me for selling the ticket so I'm getting way less than I put the tickets on sale for, and they also list the tickets for 20% more than I put the price on them - I want to sell them for 50EUR, so I'll be getting from them around 40EUR, but the price that someone will pay for the ticket is actually 59EUR. So if someone wants a ticket for a gig for 50EUR without those suckers from ticketmaster in the middle please PM me, I'll be more than happy to get ticketmaster/seatwave scam scheme out of the equation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Doors at 6.30.. is there a show runtime up yet? Support etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭mumo3

Doors at 6.30.. is there a show runtime up yet? Support etc

Theres no running time ive seen but there is two support acts named on the tickets never heard of them, but id say the Chemical Brothers will come on about 8:30 maybe 9

mumo3 wrote: »
    Theres no running time ive seen but there is two support acts named on the tickets never heard of them, but id say the Chemical Brothers will come on about 8:30 maybe 9

Sound, was thinking much the same.. just want to maximise pre drinking time.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 mikeydublin

Here we go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

Cracker of a gig... Background was trippy

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Lemsiper

Yeah great stuff as usual. Imagery was blasphemous toward the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭PapaOscar

Well, was it a yoke festival?

PapaOscar wrote: »
    Well, was it a yoke festival?

Not at all.. thought it would be worse. Good few baked if their tits in Lagoona before..

Great gig in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭Hoboo

11th time, was skeptical......all depended on the crowd. Have to say it was class. Phones came out a few times but not enough to ruin the buzz. No BS, friendly and all up for it. Great show as usual but for me the people made it. Place was rattling. Warm ups were super as well. Not sure what the yolk fest comments are about, Id say it was a cheeky half fest, but if you don't get that, well, go to Morrissey or some ****e, and stop taking a piss with your trousers around your ankles. OH MY GOD TIMOTHAY

• Registered Users Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Fantastic gig. Saturate damn near took the roof off. My old bones are feeling a bit stiff today though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Quality gig - deadly imagery. Surprised how old skool the crowd was - great night all round!

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Heiser

Amazing gig, setlist was brilliant, delighted they played Surface to Air, wide open and Believe. The new stuff is quality as well, Mad as Hell is crazy. Crowd were great, everyone was sound and getting so into it.

Definitely gig of the year for me

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭ILIKEFOOD

Loved the stained glass visuals at the end. Wish they would take hey boy hey girl out of their set and replace it with one of their many many better tracks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭mumo3

Loved it....felt sorry for those sitting, the gig was amazing, the visuals were amazing and the atmosphere was great, probably one of best gigs ive been to in a while

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭gaius c

Thought the visual part of the show was quite Halloween appropriate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭gaius c

Thought the visual part of the show was quite Halloween appropriate.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭jontr

And another Chems gig, this time in Cork - 30 June 2020.
    Tuesday...
    I'll have to take Wednesday off I guess.

Advertisement