Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ducati Hypermotard / Hyperstrada

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

The mpg on these bikes is pretty good though - you can get 50mpg+ and I think about 150 miles to a tank - which was a hell of a lot more than I got on my fireblade. It's not a real touring bike though - its a great day to day bike that you can do a little touring on - but if you want to do proper touring a Multistrada would be more suited.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Just back from a brilliant trip around Ulster and Donegal - great roads and scenery and I could not have picked a better bike for it - really loved smashing it around on the hyper - so much fun! Roads are fantastic around there. It's also by far the most comfortable bike I've ever had even for long motorway stints.

Unfortunately however now I have to find a new owner. I'm leaving the country and cant bring the bike with me, so I have to sell her on. Gutted to have only had her for a short time but a brilliant time it was. Time for a new owner - so if anyone wants the most fun and also practical bike I have ever come across then give me a shout! Ad is here on donedeal: https://www.donedeal.ie/adview/view/19869322 - I'll do a deal for any boardsies who are interested!

e3RbxdB.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,248 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Zascar wrote: »
    Just back from a brilliant trip around Ulster and Donegal - great roads and scenery and I could not have picked a better bike for it - really loved smashing it around on the hyper - so much fun! Roads are fantastic around there. It's also by far the most comfortable bike I've ever had even for long motorway stints.

Unfortunately however now I have to find a new owner. I'm leaving the country and cant bring the bike with me, so I have to sell her on. Gutted to have only had her for a short time but a brilliant time it was. Time for a new owner - so if anyone wants the most fun and also practical bike I have ever come across then give me a shout! Ad is here on donedeal: https://www.donedeal.ie/adview/view/19869322 - I'll do a deal for any boardsies who are interested!
    Good price for it, jasus, you only had it a couple of months! Where are you moving to if you don't mind me asking?

Yeah I think it's a great price but all I'm getting is way low ball offers. I have one guy coming to see it today though. It is a shame as I really love the bike. Was giving it a proper rattle on the way into work and thinking what a shame it is that I have to sell it. I'm off to somewhere so hot i can barely ride a bike :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,248 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

The guy I bought mine from was sick of people coming up and wasting his time. Think they attract idiots looking for a "test drive" with no intention of buying. So get ready for time wasters. If I had the cash I'd sell mine and upgrade, but unfortunately, no cash. If you'd take a trade in for a 5 year old child, PM me :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,256 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Zascar for a small fee I'll mind it for you for a few years until you get back, including regular runs to keep it working as it should :)

Seriously though, that's a hell of a lot of bike for the money and will make some lucky punter very happy!

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

Ha sounds like a sweet deal! :)

Hopefully I can find a buyer soon, she'll be a cracking bike for someone!

Advertisement