Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What a bunch of eeJITS

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Did they not get fined or ejected from the park?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭Yester

Do not fear the battle cats.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

I must admit when I was younger...
    That I done some stupid crap in front/for my nephews and nieces, maybe trying to look cool or tough who knows!?
    But when I see grown men with their VERY own children and probably a nice wife.. When I see them acting in a totally stupid and with total disregard for the safety of their 'precious' family, seemingly oblivious to danger and tragedy, and just to come across as cool or fearless...
    Well it makes me think and worry about the well being and mental capability of the father/husband of those children and their wife!?
    Look we all like to look 'capable' of heroism and bravery, we've all done/said stupid over the top things to people in front of our loved ones gf/fiancés/wifes/children etc etc
    But some of the stuff you see 'some' men do is truly shocking and totally unacceptable.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭seagull

You're normally fairly safe with cheetahs. They don't typically go for something as large as a human. True stupidity is when you decide to get out of your car in a lion enclosure, like these idiots

seagull wrote: »
    You're normally fairly safe with cheetahs. They don't typically go for something as large as a human. True stupidity is when you decide to get out of your car in a lion enclosure, like these idiots

That sounds like "famous last words", and the staff member warns re children. Also the adults were clearly terrified and that scent of fear will set critters off

They should lock the tourists in their cars...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭valoren

Hey letsch get out of the car to she the cheetash up closh for shum picturesh.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

valoren wrote: »
    Hey letsch get out of the car to she the cheetash up closh for shum picturesh.
    The idiots were french, it was more like 'ah ze sheetah, she is beautiful no? Let us take ze sheeldren for a closair look'.

Wonder how they would react driving here and coming into a herd of cattle on the road... maybe safer with the cheetahs :eek:

Advertisement