Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill & Ted Face the Music

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

I think we’re just so used to him with the beard people think he looks older without it when in fact he looks amazing for a 56 year old man

• Registered Users Posts: 4,355 ✭✭✭Homelander

Yeah, he did look way younger than his age well into his 40's, but now, without the beard, I think he looks his age. He looks like Alan Rickman from Harry Potter in this movie.

That doesn't mean he doesn't look decent, but he looks his age. He looks much better and actually a bit younger with the beard though.

The guy who plays Crossbones in Avengers, Frank Grillo, is the same age as Keanu. Now that's someone I was like (at the time) no way that guy is in his 50's.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 Part Time Hero

Cant wait for this been years waiting for something like this haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭1o059k7ewrqj3n

Saw it yesterday. It was ok in parts but I don't think those bits warranted a 3rd film to be honest. The blue/green screen work at times was very poor, specifically early scenes in the future utopia. I saw the budget was $25 million and then it made sense.

Advertisement