Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW36 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Saints win
    Brilliant ahead of dgw 37

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Double Brighton clean sheet, lovely.
    Hopefully Ryan holds onto the 3 baps.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Ahahahaha I kept PVA in my wildcard.

This is better than a top 100k finish :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Good man Ryan.. Bench boost sort of justified now!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,364 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Started Vardy over Aub. Hennessey on my bench too. Doubt DDG will keep a CS tomorrow

• Advertisement

I've a feeling my BB would have been better played this week
    Hennessy clean sheet sitting there now
    Along with chilwell zero
    Mawson Arnie to come

Duffy, Dunk and Long the heroes in my 3 man defence.

Can’t believe I sat up until 2am watching and hoping for a 0-0.

Can’t wait to get Morgan, Mahrez and Bardy out of my team. Will definitely take a -4 but might go -8 to get rid of all 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Only 27, Sterling, Auba, Jesus, Cap Kane to go

Zaha one ahead of sahko now
    Pva on for 1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

My last try at a triple Burnley defence which has specialized in conceding one goal per match recently.

Nothing from Salah captaincy but finally King Dyche delivers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

Willian and Christensen not starting, dilemma is now whether to move them on or does it make it more likely that they get two games in the dgw

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

After arguing the merits of a sgw BB for a long time. I'm delighted with a BB score of 18 with naughton to go. Ryan 10 taa 6 Kennedy 2.

After arguing the merits of a sgw BB for a long time. I'm delighted with a BB score of 18 with naughton to go. Ryan 10 taa 6 Kennedy 2.

I was VERY close this morning
    In fact I had it activted and cancelled
    When I take the likely hit into account next week I already need it to score 14 plus Mawson and arnies score
    Doubt it will

• Registered Users Posts: 17,236 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Fab goal Haz assist

• Registered Users Posts: 36,081 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Cesc (Hazard)

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Lowton and Duffy miss out on 1 bonus by 1 BPS each. :(

Chilwell should've been on your bench instead of TAA. :pac:

Zaha and Sahko tie for 3
    Tarowski gets me 1 as well

34 from 7 but mainly Zaha

Didn’t really progress in Work league h T I think I’ve move top of another with a great prize

It’s now up to captain Kane

Willian and Christensen not starting, dilemma is now whether to move them on or does it make it more likely that they get two games in the dgw

Stay away from Christensen. Just not worth it.

Odd that Willian didn't start today though, especially when he was rested against Burnley

siblers wrote: »

Stay away from Christensen. Just not worth it.

Odd that Willian didn't start today though, especially when he was rested against Burnley
    What’s odd is that he had so many starts in a row !!!
    He as always been a rotation risk. And always will be

• Advertisement

Chilwell should've been on your bench instead of TAA. :pac:

I only signed TAA because I was BB though. I was happy with chilwell vert dummet as my back 3 and I also have naughton for next week so 4 dgw 37 defenders. If I didn't BB this week I'd have banked my transfer this week. Without BB this week it made no sense for me to sign taa.

km79 wrote: »
    What’s odd is that he had so many starts in a row !!!
    He as always been a rotation risk. And always will be

Are you refering to Willian? He has been one of their best players in recent weeks so thought he would have been a bit more nailed on

Anfield express just tweeted they will not be leaking the team again.

I only signed TAA because I was BB though. I was happy with chilwell vert dummet as my back 3 and I also have naughton for next week so 4 dgw 37 defenders. If I didn't BB this week I'd have banked my transfer this week. Without BB this week it made no sense for me to sign taa.

But taking away the BB, any regular gameweek you'd have started TAA over Chilwell so if it were me in your position I'd have put Chilwell as a BB player.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Sold Zaha and benched Hennessy. Uh-oh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

siblers wrote:

He reacted badly to being subbed early last week in the fa cup, walked slowly off the pitch and straight down the tunnel. I'd say Conte wasn't too impressed by that. Might be the reason why he was benched this week.

siblers wrote: »
    Are you refering to Willian? He has been one of their best players in recent weeks so thought he would have been a bit more nailed on

This sentence could have been written in any of the seasons he has been at Chelsea and it's why I never even considered him
    He is TC of my NEVER again team !

km79 wrote: »
    This sentence could have been written in any of the seasons he has been at Chelsea and it's why I never even considered him
    He is TC of my NEVER again team !

Your never again team has 25 players in it as well. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Anfield express just tweeted they will not be leaking the team again.

Strongest teams for their last two I'd say anyway.

• Advertisement

But taking away the BB, any regular gameweek you'd have started TAA over Chilwell so if it were me in your position I'd have put Chilwell as a BB player.

But in a regular gw I wouldn't have signed taa. I only signed taa this week as I had to use my BB and wasn't happy with having to play Bauer. My team without BB wouldn't have taa in it as I wouldn't own him. Using the chip forced me to make a transfer. I was happy with my starting eleven so in a normal gw I wouldn't have made a transfer.

Advertisement