Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW36 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Can't believe the number of ML rivals I have in 3 separate leagues who either don't have Salah at all and the couple that do, went with Kane (c). Raging.

First time since DEC 26 he has failed to score at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

15 from 5 for me. Morgan (0) comes in for Chistensen.
    But captain Eriksen to play tomorrow...am still not sure why I have him as captain but delighted that I did not invest in Salah.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,081 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Silva back in Spain with his family he will not play today... Walker and Sane expected to return today.

https://twitter.com/MCFCBaller/status/990499305483067392

As an aside, I'm 20 points behind ML leader, and I'm never going to catch him the way he's running.

Still has Josh King.
    Brought in Matt Ryan.

It's now his Vert, Alli, Pogba, Lukaku versus my DDG, Son, Kane, Sterling and Jesus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

My 17 from 7 cost me 100k places yesterday. Now very worried about having no City coverage today.

:o

All on Spurs tomorrow, no pressure lads. A pen save or three, and an assist from DDG will also do wonders today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

18 (-4). Still afraid to check my rank :o

35 from 6 took me up 10k to 22k.

i get the feeling it's all quite tightly bunched, which is interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,049 ✭✭✭COH

17 from 7 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Palace were electric again yday. They have been playing well for 2 months despite not getting results in that tough run . I do fear now though that yday was their end of season party. Having said that they/zaha are playing do well who knows. My best signing of the season easily. Seemed lunacy at the time to go for him and not a DGW player.............
    And god bless Milo's generosity to allow Benteke to score a terrible penalty !

Leicster on the other hand were absolutely appalling. Walking around .

• Advertisement

I think this week was the ideal week to let Silva go home. They get the trophy next week and then in gw 38 he will want to play with the WC in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,049 ✭✭✭COH

I think this week was the ideal week to let Silva go home. They get the trophy next week and then in gw 38 he will want to play with the WC in mind.

I read this wondering why Silva would be concerned with his Wild Card in GW38. That's enough FPL for me :pac:

COH wrote: »
    I read this wondering why Silva would be concerned with his Wild Card in GW38. That's enough FPL for me :pac:

Ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

km79 wrote: »
    Leicster on the other hand were absolutely appalling. Walking around .

Yeah those two Leicester shirts in my team are ruining my view of the doubles next week.

Mawson SO close to an own goal again yday hitting his own bar
    That's 2 weeks in a row now

Won't be signing Jordon ayew till I'm sure no action is taken on his challenge. Doubt it will but need to be certain

Aaron Ramsey, Alexandre Lacazette, Jack Wilshere, Laurent Koscielny, Mesut Ozil, Nacho Monreal and Shkodran Mustaf have not travelled with the Arsenal squad to Manchester. #mufc [MEN]

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Bailly in GW32 wildcard was my worst signing of the season

ShaneU wrote: »
    Bailly in GW32 wildcard was my worst signing of the season

I'd say he was a good signing. Its just turned out a very unfortunate and frustrating move for those that made it. Those that had the budget and went Bailly over smalling made the sensible move .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Sterling Sane Jesus all start :D

• Advertisement

Sterling, Sané, KDB, Jesus all start.

Kompany not in squad
    @ManCity: How we line-up today! 💪

City XI | Ederson, Walker, Laporte, Otamendi, Delph, Fernandinho (C), Gundogan, De Bruyne, Sane, Sterling, Jesus

Subs | Bravo, Danilo, Bernardo, Mendy, Yaya Touré, Nmecha, Foden

Presented by @HAYSWorldwide #whuvcity #mancity https://twitter.com/ManCity/status/990565109251608576/photo/1

@FFScout: West Ham XI vs Man City: Adrian, Rice, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Evra, Noble, Zabaleta, Kouyate, Fernandes, Lanzini, Arnautovic.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Seaba

Kompany not in squad
    @ManCity: How we line-up today! ��

City XI | Ederson, Walker, Laporte, Otamendi, Delph, Fernandinho (C), Gundogan, De Bruyne, Sane, Sterling, Jesus

Subs | Bravo, Danilo, Bernardo, Mendy, Yaya Touré, Nmecha, Foden

Presented by @HAYSWorldwide #whuvcity #mancity https://twitter.com/ManCity/status/990565109251608576/photo/1

No DSilva either?!!

Silva is in Spain

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

McArthur off the bench for me with 11 to replace Silva. Well needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Seaba

Silva is in Spain

I know his baby is unwell but was it mentioned anywhere during the week that he would miss this game?
    Wanted to get Sterling but didn't want to take a -4 so brought DSilva in for Mahrez. Looked the right decision after yesterday.

Seaba wrote: »
    I know his baby is unwell but was it mentioned anywhere during the week that he would miss this game?
    Wanted to get Sterling but didn't want to take a -4 so brought DSilva in for Mahrez. Looked the right decision after yesterday.

It was mentioned Friday. Possibly even Thursday. You should be ok for the dgw with him now anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 17,236 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

No Kompany means Mawson off bench with a 2 pointer. Have Arnie here so hope he goes wild ;)

• Advertisement

Benching Arnie could go horribly wrong

Advertisement