Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 for £22-Anker Powercore 3a 10400mAh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,920 ✭✭✭dodzy

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Corca Baiscinn

dodzy wrote: »

Thanks dodzy! just ordered via AP, nobody else had any problems getting delivery with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

Thanks dodzy! just ordered via AP, nobody else had any problems getting delivery with them?

I ordered direct to Ireland. Will there be an issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,266 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Just order from the Irish site. 11.50euro

https://www.mymemory.ie/anker-3a-powercore-10400mah-portable-power-bank-with-poweriq.html

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Corca Baiscinn

ted1 wrote: »

Should have done that! Cheaper if postage free! Haven't used that site before, is it popular with Boardsies?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,266 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Should have done that! Cheaper if postage free! Haven't used that site before, is it popular with Boardsies?

Same one just the Irish version

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

This have QC 2 or 3.

Very ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭ciara1052

I just tried to buy two from the site there and the website crashed processing my payment...I got no confirmation of order or email but the money was taken from my account :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭honda boi

deckie27 wrote: »
    This have QC 2 or 3.

Glance at the specs seems it doesn't have QC 3,could be wrong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭august12

Just ordered from Irish site, thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,552 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Also ordered from the Irish site. Thank you, OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

Won't take my payment for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

Didn't like mine either. I used revolut card and it took the money from it but at the same time said cvv was wrong. No email confirming order so I'm expecting the funds to go back to my card.
    Not that I needed one of these anyway, I just couldn't pass up a bargain:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

iamtony wrote: »
    Didn't like mine either. I used revolut card and it took the money from it but at the same time said cvv was wrong. No email confirming order so I'm expecting the funds to go back to my card.
    Not that I needed one of these anyway, I just couldn't pass up a bargain:)

Same for me. if don't go through first time I know not to try again

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

Same for me, tried a few times via checkout with Paypal. Didn't work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

The joy of using a real credit card

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

Try_harder wrote: »
    The joy of using a real credit card

So using a credit card works over using Paypal??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

So using a credit card works over using Paypal??

Works seemlessly with PayPal

Paypal wouldn't work for me but Credit Card did. Got a confirmation order number but no email.

• Advertisement

Paypal wouldn't work for me but Credit Card did. Got a confirmation order number but no email.

I got PayPal receipt, but no order email. Also, the PayPal receipt says quantity is 1. When I ordered 3. The site itself says 3 though.

CyberGhost wrote: »
    I got PayPal receipt, but no order email. Also, the PayPal receipt says quantity is 1. When I ordered 3. The site itself says 3 though.

Guess we will just have to wait and see what we actually receive. Not a massive outlay anyway but hopefully will get whats ordered.

Guess we will just have to wait and see what we actually receive. Not a massive outlay anyway but hopefully will get whats ordered.

Received email confirmation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

whats the big deal with this powerbank?

i see on amazon they sell 20000mah powerbanks for around the 20 quid mark as it is!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

Amazon don't ship power banks to the island of Ireland is one reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Absoluvely wrote: »
    Amazon don't ship power banks to the island of Ireland is one reason.

Could use PM/AP?

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭stevveyg

ya addresspal works, i got one last year. Cant fault it, use it 2 or 3 times a day

gustafo wrote: »
    whats the big deal with this powerbank?

i see on amazon they sell 20000mah powerbanks for around the 20 quid mark as it is!

1. It's the optimal size/capacity ratio IMO
    2. It's Anker
    3. It's less than a tenner
    4. Must use AP (for Amazon), or alternative, which adds to the cost

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭IBrows89

I bought two of these last year for about 30, absolute bargain. The double USB is excellent when traveling with people and the button on the side to check battery life is a life saver.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

Thank, bought one from the .ie site

Advertisement