Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boyfriend's Dad

Options
2»

Comments

B00056718 wrote: »
    You do realise that Facebook sends virtual waves by itself. The reason I scrapped the whole thing.
    I was getting them from my mom's friends. So being polite, I replied with the same.
    At their end it looked as I initiated it as they vere oblivious the had sent me one.

Did you tell your mother’s friends they were “too sexy”?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,220 ✭✭✭facehugger99

Did you tell your mother’s friends they were “too sexy”?

For my shirt?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

B00056718 wrote: »
    You do realise that Facebook sends virtual waves by itself. The reason I scrapped the whole thing.
    I was getting them from my mom's friends. So being polite, I replied with the same.
    At their end it looked as I initiated it as they vere oblivious the had sent me one.

This old man is probably trying to be a bit cool while saying you're too young for him, as he thinks you initiated the whole thing.

Amazingly were nearly at the stage where you will be advised to go to woodies and get a shovel, a rope and duct tape.

Get rid of Facebook. It's a time waste anyway. There's a life out there.
    You do realise that no it doesn't? It's easy to send one accidentally (I do it sometimes when going to open a chat window and accidentally clicking the wave button in the same bar), but it doesn't do it by itself. It just doesn't. That's why when you add people it tells you "Send X a wave!", and if you do, you get told "Y is waving at you. Wave back!", so your assertion that someone could then think the other person started it is also wrong. Your reply is hilariously condescending for being so wrong. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

No I wouldn't mention this to your boyfriend I think it would cause a huge row between him and his father, and you dont want that. I would just block him and forget it ever happened

Advertisement