Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Bets Are Off (RTE One)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Bookmakers don't limit customers based on their winnings, they limit based on betting patterns, If a customer is consistently backing selections at bigger prices then the true price, they'll make money long term, these are the guys bookmakers are weary of.

I've had 5 or 6 accounts closed, not because I was winning but because the business was bad, 1 got closed after 1 bet, I backed a horse at 40/1 when the market was around 12/1, horse didn't win but account was gone.

My point was you can lose as much you want and they don't care, that's the problem I have with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭dzilla

Nothing about Personal responsibility on that show.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Was this a one off or are there more parts to come?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭dzilla

Was this a one off or are there more parts to come?

One off thank God won't have to look at him dress up like a river island model again.

Advertisement