Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 36 Transfers.

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I've been toying with the idea meself Mr P. However, I looked at Mo's score against Stoke earlier in the season. 2 goals. 13 points. Away from home. I think my decision has been made.

He only came on for the last 23 mins that day aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

manual_man wrote: »
    Zaha out Son in

I really wouldn't. Everything is going through zaha. Son might not even get a start

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Stoke will be desperate to score as well. They need the 3 points. Which you would think would leave them vulnerable to the counter attack. I think I'm starting to talk myself into not only the transfer but the armband too! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Stop telling me things I don't want to know! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

I've decided to BB this week after all. Will be a nervy GW 37

• Advertisement

Stoke will be desperate to score as well. They need the 3 points. Which you would think would leave them vulnerable to the counter attack. I think I'm starting to talk myself into not only the transfer but the armband too! :D

They will be desperate to score alright. 3 away goals in 6 games......

Just checked there to see which clean sheet West Brom will take from me this week. Dummet's is the answer

As someone that might be going with Karius and taa that's not what I want to hear.

As someone that might be going with Karius and taa that's not what I want to hear.

3 goals in 6 away game
    diouf is their striker

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Porthallian

km79 wrote: »
    3 goals in 6 away game
    diouf is their striker

The old jinxaroo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Would anyone do Kane & RLC for Auba and Arnie for a -4?

km79 wrote: »
    3 goals in 6 away game
    diouf is their striker

I have a great ability to get in defenders against teams that never score an away goal only for them to break the habit of a lifetime. I think I've broke both a Brighton and Huddersfield 6 away games without scoring streak this season by getting in a def that plays against them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Out:
    Sanchez, Barnes, Willian
    In:
    Sterling, Jesus, A, King

Can't win my main league now so just rolling the dice at this stage, going City heavy up front.

I'm 45 points off top spot but very similar teams and rival has BB remaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,823 ✭✭✭✭CSF

shineon23 wrote: »
    Out:
    Sanchez, Barnes, Willian
    In:
    Sterling, Jesus, A, King

Can't win my main league now so just rolling the dice at this stage, going City heavy up front.

I'm 45 points off top spot but very similar teams and rival has BB remaining.
    So what you meant to say was.....you clearly can win if you get things right?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

CSF wrote: »

Nope, our teams are too similar and I think he'll just copy my current differentials, if he didn't have bench boost I might have a chance,
    I expect to lose by more than 45. Can't see him taking hits either.

If i get things right, requires the world to not be against me and every move I make unfortunately :P

• Registered Users Posts: 32,823 ✭✭✭✭CSF

shineon23 wrote: »

Nope, our teams are too similar and I think he'll just copy my current differentials, if he didn't have bench boost I might have a chance,
    I expect to lose by more than 45. Can't see him taking hits either.

If i get things right, requires the world to not be against me and every move I make unfortunately :P
    You keep shaking things up and throwing darts and hope something hits. Make sure your captain choices are someone he doesn’t even own. You could end up further behind but if this is the priority then that shouldn’t be so much of a concern.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭CurryFlavoured

Need to bring Kane in, I'm swapping him with Auba but that leaves me -0.5. So I need to make that up elsewhere. I can..

Swap smalling for 5m def
    Swap Ramsey for 6.3m mf (lingaard, gross)
    Swap Mijalovic for 4.4m mf (fodder)
    Swap Firmino for 8.9m st (vardy)

Thinking my best option is either Ramsey > Lingaard or Firmino > Vardy. I'd have no problem going Vardy is Liverpool weren't at home to Stoke this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

You keep shaking things up and throwing darts and hope something hits. Make sure your captain choices are someone he doesn’t even own. You could end up further behind but if this is the priority then that shouldn’t be so much of a concern.

I'm gonna offer a translation on this:

Just go Full Prodston

• Registered Users Posts: 22,431 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Need to get rid of Holebas. Plan was a Spurs defender but I don't think I want Vertonghen. Tempted to take a punt on Mendy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Will auba start or will I bring in Lukaku? I'm guessing Lukaku will start the last 4 but auba might start 2 or 3.

Banking, can make 3 transfers for - 4 next week and will have a better idea of what teams are on the beach

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Need to bring Kane in, I'm swapping him with Auba but that leaves me -0.5. So I need to make that up elsewhere. I can..

Swap smalling for 5m def
    Swap Ramsey for 6.3m mf (lingaard, gross)
    Swap Mijalovic for 4.4m mf (fodder)
    Swap Firmino for 8.9m st (vardy)

Thinking my best option is either Ramsey > Lingaard or Firmino > Vardy. I'd have no problem going Vardy is Liverpool weren't at home to Stoke this weekend.

Ramsey yo Lingard,easy option double game week and should see alot of minutes and is a real threat.Vardy has world cup so will be trying to score/impress.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,810 ✭✭✭bantee

Don’t have enough for Mahrez to Sterling so debating is Sane worth it or should I bank. Midfield is Salah Willian Son Kenedy.

Bank is the way to go?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,035 ✭✭✭COH

Mahrez > Sterling done at 11.29... phew

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

COH wrote: »
    Mahrez > Sterling done at 11.29... phew

I did the same myself in the end.

Fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Mahrez and Lukaku to Sterling and Jesus. Couldn't have hoped for a better result

Advertisement