Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newmarket Craven Meeting

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Praise jebus the flat is back.

Took 8/13 about le brivido and brando against the field. Don't think anything beats them. Also fancy Roaring lion to beat his lot and argentello to win.

Did the mug treble as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

Praise jebus the flat is back.

Fact.

Jesus that all mares card in Cheltenham is horrific. I had a decent look at it last night and couldnt make head nor tail of it.

Another that i had down also as pretty interesting was Mandalayan in the handicap to close the card. My only concern is im not really sure how i feel about Rob Hornby. He is ok and really i usually dont like backing jockeys without a lot of experience over the rowley mile in Newmarket. But i do think he is a nice horse and it is my only bet of the day so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

gazza1 wrote: »
    The TOM LACEY yard has been flying for quite some time and his only runner at this meeting is ZAROCCO in the bumper.
    Only had the one run but is being nibbled at having opened at 16s and now 10s.
    And this is his first run for Lacey, his record with horses changing stables is over 55%, got 20s with PP last night which is unusual in itself that they were best price on anything!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

Jesus Appleby's horses are absolutely flying it.

Advertisement