Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Cena & Nikki Bella - WM33 undone

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

As funny as Miz & Maryse were there was always a grain of the truth to them skits with the way Cena acts. Even in front of the audience he always looked slightly uncomfortable around Nikki like he knew it wasn't the smartest move for his on screen character.
    Bet she wishes that dog bit Cena a lot harder now.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,073 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

Jesus John you heartless fcuker

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

People magazine (I can't tell you how reliable they are) are reporting John got cold feet as they were due to marry in May.

There are people speculating it is a work for the next season of Total Divas/Bellas.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭nazmoalex

It's the heel turn we've all been waiting for.

Cena shoots hard on Nikki! Lols!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

Monokne wrote: »
    People magazine (I can't tell you how reliable they are) are reporting John got cold feet as they were due to marry in May.

There are people speculating it is a work for the next season of Total Divas/Bellas.

It’s definitely hinted at in the promo for the new season of Total Bellas which is on the 20th May.

Well the latest indicates this is indeed a work. Cena was on the Today Show in the US and said he wants her back and is even willing to be a father. Nikki interviewed somewhere on the red carpet not long after asking for her reaction....which cuts to a promo for Total Divas. Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

As the OSW lads might say...

Fùcking carnies!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,547 ✭✭✭✭briany

nazmoalex wrote: »
    Cena shoots hard on Nikki!

Good thing he has all those little hand towels.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Pisses me off when he starts rambling on about the military.

Comes across as insincere at times. As if he's only doing it for the good PR.

Why didn't he serve his country if he loves the military so much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

He did serve his country brother. There's more than one way to skin a cat.
    john-cena-usa-flag.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

He's insincere in most things he does. He's very self aware and seems obsessed with being seen as a good guy.

Blanco100 wrote: »
    He's insincere in most things he does. He's very self aware and seems obsessed with being seen as a good guy.

I do think Cena is a decent bloke. Can't do all the charity he's done and be so into it without genuinely wanting to do it.

Everyone knows he's not white as white and he seems to take it in good spirit when it comes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

According to reports they are already back together
    http://rajah.com/node/62430

Advertisement