Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Cena & Nikki Bella - WM33 undone

Options
  • 16-04-2018 6:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭

So Cena and Nikki Bella are breaking up according to my twitter feed.

In my day a Wrestlemania proposal meant to the real deal :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,440 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Kankan14 wrote: »

Well that's no shock. Cena comes across as a fecking weirdo and she's better off out of that mess. Well, there goes Daniel Bryan's push.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Bryan vs Cena feud upcoming then?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Kankan14 wrote: »

Mods - we need a Megathread! The greatest love of our time is over!

Seriously though, a bit weird. Nikki comes across as a but of a dose though. Maybe John had enough. (Pure speculation on my part)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

Not utterly shocked as oul John boy seemed like a hard man to tie down, and that there seemed to be a fair bit of pressure on him to do the proposal at 33. Just goes to show that Instagram and the like mean absolutely fcuk all as you never know what someone is really going through. To look at Nikki's Insta you would have thought herself and John were happily together.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,216 ✭✭✭Looper007

Going to make that WM 33 moment pretty awkward for Nikki isn't it. Not really surprised, John didn't seem the settling down type and it seemed Nikki was more into the relationship then he was and she so badly wants to have Kids as well. I'm pretty sure John Boy did the breaking up as well, his movie career is taking off and his wrestling career is winding down so been married and having kids would be the last thing on his mind.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Cena was always the best part of Total Divas/Bellas.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,802 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So Nikki was annoyed he never got a ticket for her for Mania?
    Or maybe she found out he brought his pregnant girlfriend instead?
    Or John saw Peyton on Smackdown and wanted to make himself available?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,967 ✭✭✭cena

I guess she is high maintenance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

cena wrote: »

You'd know better than us I suppose.

By the way, have you recovered from that massive boot by the Undertaker last week?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,967 ✭✭✭cena

Deano7788 wrote: »
    You'd know better than us I suppose.

By the way, have you recovered from that massive boot by the Undertaker last week?

I went to the gym to take my anger out.:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Maybe she said she wanted to spend more time with him, and he said "You can't see me!"

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

It's a work, so this generation can get a "Macho man and Ms Elizabeth" Typr reunion at next years WrestleMania

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

cena wrote: »

If you ever watched Total Divas, Johnboy is the high maintenance one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

Total Divas, of course, being a completely legitimate representation of reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I saw a few photos of John and Nikki from the Hall of Fame ceremony just gone and they looked far from happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,294 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Anyone pressured into proposing in front of 70+k and the millions and millions on the WWE Network for 9.99 I think there was a small chance that was never going to work out in the long run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I’m fairly sure Cena has said he never wants to marry. Isn’t that why his previous realationship finished

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

He had a pre-nup with his first wife apparently and they were high-school sweethearts and then he had Nikki sign a contract before she moved into his place.

Don't think commitment without iron-clad contracts suits Cena.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭showpony1

speaking of John Boy, has any explanation been given as to why taker is just wrestling again after last years debacle & not retired now even after the mania match?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I’m fairly sure Cena has said he never wants to marry.
    J. Marston wrote: »
    He had a pre-nup with his first wife apparently.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Maybe he said never marry again so.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Anyone know what the contract was about? It's seems like 50 shades of Grey sh1t!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Might be more celeb gossip but given it is that WM 33 moment being undone it gets it's own thread.

What now for Total Bellas ? The place where drinking till you black out is called getting your Brie Mode on and is a legit thing to promote through your entrance music at work.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,802 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So will we have all the "cool" fans chanting "We want Nikki" next time Cena turns up?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Wouldn't be surprised if it's used in a Miz promo somewhere down the line. Rock used Cena's divorce in a promo when they were feuding so this probably won't be off-limits either.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,781 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

So wwe 24s mania 33 and thank you Daniel have been made worthless now. **** u wwe network

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

PTH2009 wrote: »
    So wwe 24s mania 33 and thank you Daniel have been made worthless now. **** u wwe network

How? It happened and it was a true reflection of what happened at the time?

I dont get this at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

Can't see them dropping it in too much given both are assets to the company in different ways. Then again business is business and both Cena and Nikki come across as the type who wouldn't mind incorporating it.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,781 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

beakerjoe wrote: »
    How? It happened and it was a true reflection of what happened at the time?

I dont get this at all

They should update them to keep interest

Tbh it's just me and my continuity

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

J. Marston wrote: »
    Wouldn't be surprised if it's used in a Miz promo somewhere down the line. Rock used Cena's divorce in a promo when they were feuding so this probably won't be off-limits either.

I loved that Rock promo, genuinely laughed out loud at that.

Advertisement