Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drink Driving

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 hawkeye here

4ensic15 wrote: »
    Rubbish.

I’m lost now? Was arrested and charged. Just not convicted as of yet?

Rubbish. Your last post said you got a summons.

Apologies, I meant I am summoned to court by the date on charge sheet

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭4ensic15

It couldn't have happened. How could they have charged you in the garda station when they didn't know if you had committed an offence?

It couldn't have happened. How could they have charged you in the garda station when they didn't know if you had committed an offence?

They charged me in the Garda station for drink driving and leaving the scene of an accident.

They charged me in the Garda station for drink driving and leaving the scene of an accident.

You couldn't have been charged with drink-driving. They had no basis for doing so.

• Advertisement

You couldn't have been charged with drink-driving. They had no basis for doing so.

That’s what I said on the night, but they said they had a witness and cctv from a neigbouring property, but the car I hit was parked on the footpath, which that person shouldn’t be recording as it’s a public footpath.

That’s what I said on the night, but they said they had a witness and cctv from a neigbouring property, but the car I hit was parked on the footpath, which that person shouldn’t be recording as it’s a public footpath.

Nothing to do with drink driving. Try again.

Nothing to do with drink driving. Try again.

Basically told me the had enough evidence to charge me with drink driving which they did charge me

Basically told me the had enough evidence to charge me with drink driving which they did charge me

Nonsense.

Nonsense.

Even though I know I was wrong on the night I hope you are right.

• Advertisement

Even though I know I was wrong on the night I hope you are right.

The only thing wrong is the rubbish you are making up. Do what you claim to have done and then let us know what happens.

The only thing wrong is the rubbish you are making up. Do what you claim to have done and then let us know what happens.

I am sorry you feel this way about my situation. But I promise you anything I’ve said is factual. Thanks for your replies all the same.

I am sorry you feel this way about my situation. But I promise you anything I’ve said is factual. Thanks for your replies all the same.

Who do you think you are fooling?

Who do you think you are fooling?

Honest to god anything I’ve said is what happened

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

Honest to god anything I’ve said is what happened

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/014/859/BS.jpg

Tzardine

Pls do not post such an url again on LD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭sexmag

If Hawkeye admits in the station he commited the offence can he be charged and released on bail in this circumstances ?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭nuac

Mod
    Thread closed for mod review
    Hawkeye Here, pls do not post again on legal discussion

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement