Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aintree Day 2

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

There is no way Walsh heads politologue and let's him back up again

Im not sure that would be true. But even if it was. You are literally comparing probably the greatest jockey of the last 20 years and saying another isnt as good so wont get the job.
    Hardly a fair argument.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

Another starting farce.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Johner wrote: »
    Ultragold at 25's in the Topham.

BOOM

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Nulty wrote: »
    Backed this fella last week for this at 25s. Surprised the price lasted as long as it did

:) :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭laguacamaya

Fair play to all the Ultragold fans on here. Saved the day. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

Backe Shanahans Turn when he won the Galway Plate. Would have been sick if he'd got up there to beat Ultragold. Shanhans Turn on good ground will likely win this next year

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

thanks for that ultragold lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

Oh Santini. You are going to be good next year. You are going to be very good!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Todays Doubles

Terrefort/Min
    Min/Santini

Single - Global Citizen

L15
    Whodareswins/VDF/Polidam/Roksana

My lucky 15 went very well. Min cost my 2 doubles. Almost an epic day.....almost....

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭lemush

Nulty wrote: »
    Backe Shanahans Turn when he won the Galway Plate. Would have been sick if he'd got up there to beat Ultragold. Shanhans Turn on good ground will likely win this next year

Shameless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭antietam

The absolute staggering incompetence of racing knowledge yet again on this site is beyond belief.There are some very knowledgable people on this site but are now drowned out by serious incompetence which is unfortunate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

antietam wrote: »
    The absolute staggering incompetence of racing knowledge yet again on this site is beyond belief.There are some very knowledgable people on this site but are now drowned out by serious incompetence which is unfortunate.

Yeah, the likes of you make it very tedious. Surprised you're not aftertiming a few winners too Sting

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Earendil

antietam wrote: »

Usual drunk nonsense from you sting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭paddy no 11

Sing is generally great maybe a little combative at times and perhaps could focus on his own game for a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭lemush

Fanny **** wrote: »
    Yeah, the likes of you make it very tedious. Surprised you're not aftertiming a few winners too Sting

There's enough aftertiming here as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

My lucky 15 went very well. Min cost my 2 doubles. Almost an epic day.....almost....

Dont mind me saying this RR you didnt have one winner in your lucky 15!

I guess your a half glass full man.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Sing is generally great maybe a little combative at times and perhaps could focus on his own game for a bit

I thought so too, but he put up horses and deleted them when they lost at the festival, then ridiculed others afterwards for their selections. he’s full of nonsense and spends his time mostly trolling which is a pity . Too much brandy I reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

The Mighty don in the 1:45

Advertisement