Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aintree Day 2

Options
  • 12-04-2018 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭

Aintree Day 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

See you tomorrow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Min 6/4 a huge price

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Ultragold at 25's in the Topham.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭handsfree2

Black Corton is available at 8s which I've taken. I think that the flat track will be really suit him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭piplip87

Nightmare day one for me. Black Cotton, Vision des Flo's, who dares wins and polidam for me tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

My lucky15 for tomorrow

Eamon An Cnoic
    Slate House
    Snow Falcon
    Shanahans Turn

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Andalucia

Flying Angel - really think he's going to take some beating

• Registered Users Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Mine for tomorrow.

1:45 - Storm Home - 9/1
    2:20 - Impact Factor - 12/1
    2:50 - Black Corton - 7/1
    3:25 - Politologue - 11/2
    4:05 - Top Gamble - 14/1

5 top donkeys there, I'm predicting 2 fallers, 2 pulled up and 1 so far back it'll still be running at 6 o'clock

• Registered Users Posts: 14,830 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Danny Kirwan in the bumper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

I struggle to see how Balko 9/4 tomorrow. Thought there should be little in it myself and Balko is double the price over this trip which is sure to play to his strength more than Min. I priced it up earlier and made it about 13/8 Min 7/4 Balko 7/1 Politolgue 12/1 bar

1 thing is for sure. It will be dissapointing if it isn't between the 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

Johner wrote: »
    Ultragold at 25's in the Topham.
    Backed this fella last week for this at 25s. Surprised the price lasted as long as it did

I backed 2 horses in the grand annual actually that are both taking there chance in the topham. Top Gamble who I couldn't have over these fences and trip. All be it he was a little unlucky in Cheltenham.
    The other Bouvreil was brought down. He finished 10th in this last year so jumped around fine. Was well fancied last year and is down in the weights. I had a nice bet on him earlier @ 14s . He is definitely gonna win one of these handicaps at some point!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Bouvreuil my only bet tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Clarcam and Bouvreuil (try recoup my Grand Annual money) look to be my two tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Storm home
    Ms parfois
    Balko des flos
    Ultra gold

Smalll stakes
    Lucky15 ew
    Acca ew
    Trebles to win

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

2.20 Vision de Flos
    2.50 Elegant Escape
    4.05 Ultragold

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

Clarcam and Bouvreuil (try recoup my Grand Annual money) look to be my two tomorrow

Theatre territory or whatever its called(Greatrex/waley Cohen) for the combination tricast. My 3 in the race. Ladbrokes did a boost thing when I went to back Clarcam and i got 50/1. Don't know why but I'll not complain albeit for peanuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭gazza1

Day of rest today so will sit back and enjoy the racing

1.45 Project Bluebook 28/1 ew
    2.20 Impact Factor 12/1 ew
    2.50 Black Corton 7/1 ew
    3.25 BDF 9/4
    4.05 CLARCAM 28/1 EW
    4.40 SAM’S GUNNER 14/1 ew

BOL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Todays Doubles

Terrefort/Min
    Min/Santini

Single - Global Citizen

L15
    Whodareswins/VDF/Polidam/Roksana

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭famagusta

Single - Global Citizen

I was going to have a nice bet on him today, do you think the soft ground will inconvenience him??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

1.45 Three Muskateers is a good few pounds below his chase mark over hurdles and should have no issue with the ground. Ew @12s 6 places
    2.20 Impact Factor Consistent enough to chance an ew bet at 12/1 and decent form in bigger fields. Shoudl be there abouts
    3.25 Balko Des Flos Plenty fast enough and proven stamina its too hard to split him an Min so he gets the vote at 9/4
    4.05 Ultragold should go well in the Topham again. He won it last year and we've had multiple winners in the past most memorably Always Waining, three time winner.
    4.40 Count Meribel By passwd Cheltenham and now stepping back up to 3m since finishing 2nd to the AB winner 25/1 seems fair

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭mountai

Those days are gone last race Byrnes/Russell.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,174 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

Nulty wrote: »
    1.45 Three Muskateers is a good few pounds below his chase mark over hurdles and should have no issue with the ground. Ew @12s 6 places
    2.20 Impact Factor Consistent enough to chance an ew bet at 12/1 and decent form in bigger fields. Shoudl be there abouts
    3.25 Balko Des Flos Plenty fast enough and proven stamina its too hard to split him an Min so he gets the vote at 9/4
    4.05 Ultragold should go well in the Topham again. He won it last year and we've had multiple winners in the past most memorably Always Waining, three time winner.
    4.40 Count Meribel By passwd Cheltenham and now stepping back up to 3m since finishing 2nd to the AB winner 25/1 seems fair

Is there six places available on the 1.45?

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭handsfree2

ShaneU wrote: »
    Danny Kirwan in the bumper

Pym finished 2 lengths off him in Kempton giving 7lbs. I've gone for him at 8s given the relative value on the pair.

I may have to give up punting for the rest of the month if Balko gets beat here. Liabilty has gotten a bit out of control.
    hahahahaha

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

Not a hope townend will ever get the mullins first jock job

Well that didnt exactly pan out as i imagined hahaha
    Whoops.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Not a hope townend will ever get the mullins first jock job

Not his fault there the Horse was windy about going past and lugged in. Has loads to give as well.

Jesus ya i dont think you could blame townend for that one. If you are you are definitely clutching

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Auroras_encore

aidankkk wrote: »
    Not his fault there the Horse was windy about going past and lugged in. Has loads to give as well.
    There is no way Walsh heads politologue and let's him back up again

Advertisement