Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Connors is a bit of a wanker

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭DickSwiveller

Just look at the intolerant ideologues attacking him on twatter. God, I hope No wins just to see the meltdown on twatter.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,728 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Everyone is right and wrong on certain issues, for me he is right on the current issue and it is intolerable people who are targeting him for having an opinion they disagree with.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭M.Cribben

Indeed. The self-labelled 'liberals' are only liberal and tolerant when your view aligns with theirs...

The referendum thread on AH is a shining example of this.
    People who are concerned about the 12 week proposal in draft legislation, or express even the slightest concern for the unborn are immediately outnumbered about 10:1 and accused of being evil women hating monsters. No room for rational and reasoned debate with hardcore "liberals".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Red_Wake

Who would have thought a group of people with families the size of amazonian tribes would be opposed to abortion.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

He looks older than 28

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

He looks older than 28

28 stone must be.... They probably mixed it up....

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,408 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

If he was that interested in the life of babies he could start closer to home and consider why travellers infant mortality rate is 3•5 times the general population and what could be done to sort that abysmal situation out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭DickSwiveller

humberklog wrote: »
    If he was that interested in the life of babies he could start closer to home and consider why travellers infant mortality rate is 3•5 times the general population and what could be done to sort that abysmal situation out.

Maybe he does. Do you know him personally?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,408 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Maybe he does. Do you know him personally?

I do.

I have never heard him or read of him addressing that depressing statistic and have rarely heard traveller rep groups address it in any meaningful way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Stonedpilot

James Cameron is brining him back in Terminator.

Interesting fact on John Connor and Terminator.
    The character is very loosely based on Jesus Christ.JC initials. Salvation of humanity. Saves the World etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

The character is very loosely based on Jesus Christ.JC initials. Salvation of humanity. Saves the World etc

He will destroy Skynet by robbing all the copper wire supplying it with power.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Gravelly wrote: »
    He will destroy Skynet by robbing all the copper wire supplying it with power.

Come with me if you want to live steal some bread from an Aldi.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,227 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Exactly how stoned of a pilot are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Jesus also had a cyberdyne systems model 101 protect him for a while as a teenager.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,881 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Ush1 wrote: »
    Jesus also had a cyberdyne systems model 101 protect him for a while as a teenager.

Holy f*ck that made me laugh :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I'll be back.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

humberklog wrote: »
    and what could be done to sort that abysmal situation out.

Wouldn't take much of a genius would it? Improve hygiene, nutrition, education, healthcare.

Kinda all of the things that the rest of society has done over the past however many years which caused the infant mortality rate to drop for the rest of us.

According to this article the infant mortality rate for travelers is 12/1000

which would (roughly) correspond to the same number for the rest of society over 30 years ago....

https://www.indexmundi.com/facts/ireland/mortality-rate

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Substituting the terms shines a light on the underlying message. What era would the post evoke if the word 'travellers' was replaced with 'Jews'?

"The majority of travellers blacks contribute nothing to Irish society. They fought to be seen as a minority yet argue that they’re not treated as equals. The ratio of criminals to law-abiding citizens in the travelling black community is exponentially larger than in the settled white community. Criminality is largely condoned in their community, they believe they are above the law. Travellers Blacks make up something like 11% of the Irish prison population, yet make up less than 1% of the actual population. I’ve never spoken to a person about travellers blacks in which they have not had mainly negative experiences of them. True there are some good travellers blacks, but it’s hard not to tarnish them all with the same brush when so many of them are not good."

After Hours attracts tons of Irish far right types, scary.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I would love to see him test his acting ability and play against type i.e not playing himself

Exactly, people say he's a great actor !! I'm an oscar winner when it comes to playing myself too !!!

I'd love to see him playing a prosecuting well spoken Lawyer

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

razorblunt wrote: »
    Come with me if you want to live steal some bread from an Aldi.

That's fcuking disgusting. Look, I'm all for giving Connors a bit of stick, I started the thread myself but the above is absolute bollocks and way out of order. It was a Lidl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Omackeral wrote: »
    That's fcuking disgusting. Look, I'm all for giving Connors a bit of stick, I started the thread myself but the above is absolute bollocks and way out of order. It was a Lidl.

I'm not too proud of a person to admit when and where I was wrong.
    This is no exception.

My apologies to Aldi.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,025 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Dafuq is a Traveller black? Is it different to a regular Traveller? When did they begin to sort themselves by colour, like is there a group called Traveller red?

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

RobertKK wrote:
    Everyone is right and wrong on certain issues, for me he is right on the current issue and it is intolerable people who are targeting him for having an opinion they disagree with.

Problem is with him he turns things into an issue with himself or the traveller community.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭AfterLife

After Hours attracts tons of Irish far right types, scary.

Anything anonymous these days attracts these idiots. They can't put it on their Facebook because their mother would give them a hiding so they come here.

Whatever about the people tweeting Connors on this issue, if they are using their own names they are still better than the cowards abusing him here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

Dafuq is a Traveller black? Is it different to a regular Traveller? When did they begin to sort themselves by colour, like is there a group called Traveller red?

Smoother and more refined than regular

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTu5UrCmNacpyS7J1qMz_gaSAWyOPDq1Z9qAFeBHd_neiN06ytJPQ

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Twitter Liberals last week:

John Connors is a genius, he's our Orson Welles, anyone that doesn't like him is a nazi, and is literally Hitler.

Twitter Liberals this week:

John Connors is a woman-hating nazi, anyone that likes him is literally Hitler.

And they wonder why normal people can't take them seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Anyone have any egs of the 'tsunami of racist abuse' he is being subjected to on Twitter?

I don't use it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

I don't have much time for him but I agree with his latest couple of tweets. And the ones abusing him are the same ones that accuse anyone who disagrees with Leo Varadkar about voting yes of harassing him.

There's a Twitter group called Repeal Shield who block everyone who disagrees with their views and post this block list on their page. The entire purpose of their page is to trawl Twitter looking for people to block. I wonder are they the ones sending him these messages.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Demonique

448047.PNG

448046.PNG

OK Connors is a wanker but christians who get bent out of shape about bad language are overly sensitive crybabies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

Smelly pelly pallyoi “ what the heck is that “

Liquid metal

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement