Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Connors is a bit of a wanker

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Also calling Gardaí 'scum' on the Late Late

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 391 ✭✭99problems1

NIMAN wrote: »
    I would refuse to watch him, but I'm wondering if lucy will ask him any difficult questions at all?

Like..what's the capital of France?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

I don't get the hate. What exactly has he done that makes him a bad guy?

He hates abortion and anyone challenging him on it is a racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,474 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ronin247 wrote: »
    It would have been worse if she found the Fat sh1t in her bed.

:D

The brother seem to fancy Lucy

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭stratowide

Like..what's the capital of France?

I think it's F Larry..

You need to be over 40 to get that one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭blueb

Hes like all the rest a them.. looking for people to stop discriminating against travellers and for us to accept traveller " culture "

Nah mate how about you accept that you have to abide by the same laws as the rest of the people in Ireland. People would be a lot more accepting of travellers if they actually did something other than being a drain on society and then asking for more.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

He's a professional grievance monger who is endlessly complaining that his career is obstructed due to him being a traveller, the reality being that he owes his career to being one, he's the novelty act who got picked, were he not a traveller, he would be just another aggressive assh0le from Dublin with a serious attitude problem.

Being a member of a group on the lefts sacred cow list let's you off the hook for countless infringements a regular "white male" would get slaughtered over

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Hilariously he dissed fg and FF and yet these are the parties that bend over for him and all the other travellers....

Where do they think all the money, free homes, services and many other benefits.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Hilariously he dissed fg and FF and yet these are the parties that bend over for him and all the other travellers....

Where do they think all the money, free homes, services and many other benefits.

It's never enough for his people

• Registered Users Posts: 9,960 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Look up hit Twitter post history and how it's all us settled folks that cause them so much grief and so on....

Grade A tool if I ever saw one....

He deleted all his old twitter posts when Antifa went after him a few weeks ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭road_high

He deleted all his old twitter posts when Antifa went after him a few weeks ago

What was that about?
    Guy seems hooked on social media and lives his life through its prism

• Registered Users Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭griffin100

Thread title is correct

I think the thread title is too kind to him. He’s a lot more than a bit of a wanker.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,960 ✭✭✭normanoffside

road_high wrote: »
    What was that about?
    Guy seems hooked on social media and lives his life through its prism

His support for Gemma O'Doherty, Irexit Party and Gran Torino etc.
    They called him out as a fascist sympathiser and he locked down his twitter for a while.

https://www.facebook.com/CollectiveActionDublin/posts/2430557827034193

https://www.facebook.com/CollectiveActionDublin/posts/2448250828598226

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭road_high

They called him out as a fascist sympathiser and he locked down his twitter for a while.

Guy has seriously wharped views. It’s a shame he wouldn’t make a go of the opportunities given to him and improve his own lot like the rest of us have to do. I can’t see it ending it well for the chap, I think he could become one of the statistics he was talking about.

I think his sexuality is his own business but I got the impression he might be gay and very repressed as a result

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Is it worth checking out on catch up? Was too busy arguing over biscuits last night.

Why did no one tell me it wasn't? 45 minutes, gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Granadino

Omackeral wrote: »
    He excused people smashing up Lidl because ''these corporations are robbing us all blind''. The same Lidl that allows working class people to actually shop at decent prices and affords them employment opportunities. A clown of the highest order.

DXUOfr1WkAARg6K.jpg

He's a cliche. Ticks all the cliche boxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Just wanted to check

Is he still a wanker?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

When he went to the US and visited a native tribe, and comparing their struggles with that of Travellers. I wanted to just use him as a piñata.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

road_high wrote: »

Guy has seriously wharped views. It’s a shame he wouldn’t make a go of the opportunities given to him and improve his own lot like the rest of us have to do. I can’t see it ending it well for the chap, I think he could become one of the statistics he was talking about.

I think his sexuality is his own business but I got the impression he might be gay and very repressed as a result
    Well his nearby attention seeking neighbour hughie maughan is gay. And seems to be accepted by all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Raconteuse

Not the brightest. He's gonna lose so many right-on fans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,370 ✭✭✭Homelander

Not sure I've ever seen such an amazing first post

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 559 ✭✭✭PostWoke

When he went to the US and visited a native tribe, and comparing their struggles with that of Travellers. I wanted to just use him as a piñata.

It's ok the ENAR told him criticism for being violent, robbing bastards is the same as being a victim of literal genocide. Then they told them it definitely is racism if a white person criticizes you, another white person.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Just wanted to check

Is he still a wanker?

He is.

He's actually worse than he was, he a turbo-wanker now:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭jay0109

I heard Connor's brother was in the show at some stage wearing a €500 Canadian Goose jacket. Did John ask him by any chance where he got the dosh for that?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

jay0109 wrote: »
    I heard Connor's brother was in the show at some stage wearing a €500 Canadian Goose jacket. Did John ask him by any chance where he got the dosh for that?

He wouldn't ask an honest question if he knew what honest was....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,993 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Whatever about your man your one Lucy is an absolute melt

• Registered Users Posts: 5,720 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

rob316 wrote: »
    Whatever about your man your one Lucy is an absolute melt
    Is that a good or bad thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Wondered the same I'm guessing by nature of the thread it's bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,993 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Bad. Melt = melt your head

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

jay0109 wrote: »

Hard work boss. They’re all honest workers *cough*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement