Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WRESTLEMANIA 34 Pre-Show/Live Show Thread (Spoilers)

Options
1373839404143»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,837 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

A peek of things to come in the WWE24 for Mania 34?

Ronda's reaction to Shinsuke's entrance rehearsal is another fangirl moment

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Ronda in MMA was a bit of a bitch supposedly but she seems like the nicest wrestling nerd in WWE.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

Ronda has a very sweet side and is deeply loyal, but she is also exceptionally neurotic.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Monokne wrote: »
    Ronda has a very sweet side and is deeply loyal, but she is also exceptionally neurotic.

It's safe to say you need to be a certain kind of crazy to get to the top in combat sports.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Pentecost

I like Ronda but I got a good laugh out of her misunderstanding that question in her pre Mania media interview where she thought your man was asking if she could travel back in time, and got very snippy with him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

that was a great video

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

I feel as though Ronda's nonsense when asked that question juxtaposed with her weeping with joy watching Shinsuke rehearsing is a very good metaphor for her personality. Soft and stern in equal measure, never a dull moment.

Advertisement