Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Killing Eve - BBC America (**Spoilers**)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

This Peel guy seems like one of those lads who gets off on fattening up women.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,875 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Wow wow wow what an ending to the season!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Was it leaked? I thought the air date was tomorrow night.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Seriously?
    The exact opposite to the end of season 1. You could see it coming a mile off.

Plus
    She ain't dead either...

Really hope Kim Bodnia is kept on for series 3, such a great guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

I've noticed some Irish media sites (e.g. Independent, RTE and Breakingnews.ie I think) writing about the 'new' series starting tonight on BBC. The Independent one was an obvious cut and paste from a British newspaper but do they not remember it's already been shown on RTE? Especially worrying seeing it on RTE.ie

https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2019/0608/1054181-killing-eve-season-two/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,505 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

The V/E lies in ruins...after imploding on ruins...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,787 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Just watching celebrity goggle box uk and the clebs are watching season 2 of Killing Eve.

Well the reaction to what Villanelle done the young boy in the hospital was only priceless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,875 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Renewed for a 4th season.

Phoebe is the darling of Hollywood right now and can write her own ticket.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Phoebe is the darling of Hollywood right now and can write her own ticket.

She might get a Star Wars film/tv show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,354 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Slydice wrote: »
    She might get a Star Wars film/tv show.

She did, shes
    Rey Palpatine's mother.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Martin Tyler AgueroooOO

Larbre34 wrote: »
    She did, shes
    Rey Palpatine's mother.

I think he means to write.

She did, shes
    Rey Palpatine's mother.

Maybe spoiler tag that. Yeah, I mean maybe they'll mayke a TV show / film about that

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

FFS, of all the places I'd think to read a Ep9 spoiler, it wasn't Killing Eve thread. Utterly brainless.

Edited the post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

S3 had better be an improvement on S2 or I won't get as far as 4.

Ah no, I didn't mean to write. If you haven't seen 9 by now you're not a fan anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Martin Tyler AgueroooOO

God more of this proper fan crap! Your not a proper fan if! Your not a proper fan because! These posts need **** off I'm seeing them more and more these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,803 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Ah no, I didn't mean to write. If you haven't seen 9 by now you're not a fan anyway.

I am curious about what does one need to do to be seen as a fan?

Do they need to have posters on their bedroom wall or maybe a duvet cover.

lertsnim wrote: »
    I am curious about what does one need to do to be seen as a fan?

Do they need to have posters on their bedroom wall or maybe a duvet cover.

No, that would look rather silly in the bedroom of a grown man, though many do buy the merchandise.

Attending the new movie release sometime in its first week and knowing the canon makes you a fan. Lets say fortnight to allow for those busy at Christmas.

The lad who had it organised to see a special screening of 9 before its cinema release in his hospice before he died from terminal illness. THATS a fan.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

No, you're not the arbiter of fandom, nor is it an excuse to sorry-not-sorry on posting such a big spoiler in a totally unrelated thread. It was thoughtless and I'm guessing accidental so we're going to leave it at that.

Let's stick to Killing Eve instead of this One True Scotsman nonsense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,293 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

So when is season 4 of Killing Eve due to be released or do they even know yet?

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

AMKC wrote: »
    So when is season 4 of Killing Eve due to be released or do they even know yet?
    Sure season 3 hasn't even aired yet!

Finaly on to Season 2!!

2.1: :eek: at her snapping Gabriels neck like that! Alright, it's been a while so maybe my memory is hazy. I didn't remember Villanelle being this much callously psychotic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Slydice wrote: »
    Finaly on to Season 2!!

2.1: :eek: at her snapping Gabriels neck like that! Alright, it's been a while so maybe my memory is hazy. I didn't remember Villanelle being this much callously psychotic.

I think she was trying to be merciful in her own messed up way. After he said he didn't want to go on living like that, she put him out of his misery.

2.2: WTF! I thought he was dead! Just before that I was thinking about how yer man capturing Villanelle was really put into perspective given she'd just killed Julian.. and just before that I was leaning towards thinking how the whole season might just creep along until Villanelle dies from not getting anti-biotics!

All in all.. a decent episode.

2.3: That was brilliant! Villanelle is going into a shark frenzy over this other killer!

I like it! :D

2.4: I'd thought maybe that Ghost would have similar fighting skills to eve.. but I guess it makes sense that not all assassins need fighting skills to get their kills.

Also.. a Dutch cover of Angel of the Morning! :D
    Killing Eve is the top comment! :D

Deadpool still top comment for Juice Newton! :D

2.5: That was a bit wierd. Felt all a bit hazy when they brought Villanelle and Eve together. Carolyn really shining out as a mastermind this season. I'm not sure if she/the tweleve/just the scriptwriters might not actually be trying to turn Eve into an assassins more than anything else.

I wonder what Villanelle did with Ghost. Guessing that's gonna be explained.

2.6: That was great! Felt like Villanelle handled planting herself as a spy the only way she could have and I wouldn't be surprised if it worked. These two women at the end though.. feels like Villanelle is just gonna kill them to blow off steam at not being able to kill yer man...

.. although.. surely killing yer man might solve all the problems of his big scheme no?

2.7: Well.. Villanelle definitely let off some steam! I can almost see this leading to her hurting/killing Eve.

• Advertisement

Finished: Overall, the whole season was better than season 1. I remembered feeling like there was a lull during the first season. Not this time!

2.8: Carolyn definitely on point as mastermind! Killing yer man obviously the solution from before. I note the bleed out at the end showing she shot Eve where she had been stabbed in season 1! Clever! :)

Roll on Season 3! There's gonna be soo many repercussions!

Advertisement