Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prostitutes?massage no. on husbands phone?

Options
2»

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 13,861 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

Can you talk to him at all? Can you both agree to live separately, but under the same roof. To start the separation process? If your marriage is over and it's just the fact of actually moving out that is keeping you together then you can make it official. That means that he is free to see whomever he pleases, but you are too. Have you children? If you do you will need to consider the impact on them, and whether or not you explain what is happening.

€26 sounds like a strange amount for a prostitute to charge. I doubt they'd carry much small change. But the fact that this is the first and only conclusion you jumped to tells you that your relationship with your husband is not salvageable. Start making arrangements now, not in 2 years time to move on with your own life. And know that he will do the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thank you all for your replies.
    No I do not get a kick or thrill from checking up on him.
    The affair issue was not really resolved, for him yes, I am crazy etc. But I'm not.

I am unfortunately, due to disability, financially dependent, that is only one of the reasons I'm stuck. I'm slowly saving up.

He is very volatile, and I can't just <check out> so to speak, as if he gets a whiff of it there will be hell to pay, and I can't have that sort of stress around me and my daughter unless I can actually go.

Anyway as far as this issue goes it is probably nothing,just my paranoia. Thanks for all the advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

Your talk of hell to pay may suggest you are afraid of him

Is there a threat of abuse?

If there Is, speak to Women's Aid

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jenneke87

Is there no-one you can go to, this sounds terrible and very unhealthy for both you and your daughter. I can hardly imagine that she doesn't feel the tension (have to admit I don't know her age of if you mentioned it) but this isn't an healthy enviornment for either of you. Do you have family that you can go to, explain what's going on and stay with them? Certainly everything is better than staying with him at this point, another two years of this will drive you mad. Certainly contact Women's aid if you want to leave but fear you are in danger. If all else fails, could you take out a loan so you can get a place for yourself and pay it back?

I wish you all the best..

Advertisement