Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barry [HBO]

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭tesla_newbie

Final season was a letdown

• Registered Users Posts: 12,396 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Annoyingly my fire stick fcuked up, I have season 4 and watched the final episode which was marked as 6, I've the first 5 episodes but 6 and 7 are missing.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,664 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Started this recently, it's ok but don't think I'll stick with it, expected it to be better tbh.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭hkjohn

Having decided the show wasn't for me after watching the very first episode when the show came out in 2019, was swayed by the reviews of S4 to start again.

Very, very glad I did, too.

At least I was until last night when I discovered that, despite the show only having ended its run about three weeks back, Sky doesn't offer its fourth and final season on catch-up.

Unbelievable.

Anyone know why this is or where I can catch the last eight eps?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭Full_Circle_81

Sky has a weird habit of offering a *very* short run on its recently airing shows (encouraging you to finish watching them quickly on catch up), but I find that a few months after the date they are removed, they tend to come back onto the service for a much longer extended period (almost permanently).

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭hkjohn

Advertisement