Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dillian Whyte vs Lucas Browne

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,618 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Joyce is going nowhere fast!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

I have to say, Joyce looked embarrassed last night as Chisora took the piss out of Haye. Haye is not as smart as he thinks he is!

Haye often makes a fool of himself trying to act smart.

Not a good trash talker at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭anthonyjmaher

I've always been a fan of David Haye. Haye has called Chisora out a number of times for this fight, and it's pretty obvious that Chisora does not want it. I thought it was a bit unfair of Haye to land on him ringside after him just having the fight. There was something very WWE about it. Chisora asking for David's purse for the Bellew fight was just childish. And he said a lot of mean spirited things about hoping that Bellew beats Haye. I don't think that any of the three came out of the thing well.. Joyce said nothing, David Haye just mouthed off, and Chisora was obviously trying to avoid the fight.

The bottom line is that Chisora does not want to fight Joe Joyce.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭squinn2912

I've always been a fan of David Haye. Haye has called Chisora out a number of times for this fight, and it's pretty obvious that Chisora does not want it. I thought it was a bit unfair of Haye to land on him ringside after him just having the fight. There was something very WWE about it. Chisora asking for David's purse for the Bellew fight was just childish. And he said a lot of mean spirited things about hoping that Bellew beats Haye. I don't think that any of the three came out of the thing well.. Joyce said nothing, David Haye just mouthed off, and Chisora was obviously trying to avoid the fight.

That’s a great analysis of the entire encounter. Of all I think haye embarrassed himself. Hard to pick an opponent for Joyce but I think if he makes top level he will be found out. Let’s say that’s 18 months away he will already be 34 with 5-6 fights to his name. Already feels like a bit of last chance saloon

• Registered Users Posts: 20,539 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

I don't get why Haye doesn't get the message,
    Chisora knows if he loses to a lad with 3 fights he'll never get a pay day again,
    There is no way he take's the Joyce fight unless he gets paid enough to never have to fight again,
    Chisora can easy take another 4/5 winnable fights that people will watch on someones undercard and then fight Joyce for a pay day and retire, Makes zero sense for him to fight him at this stage,

• Advertisement
Advertisement