Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature student Interviews for TCD

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 elizabeth12

Did anyone got called for interview in any other courses especially any science courses?

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭emrys

had my interview last week (single honour History) - went very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Blekinge

Has anyone who had their interview on the 10th of this month heard back yet? My interview went very well and I was told that I should expect to hear back within ten days. I haven't heard anything yet and tomorrow will be the 10nth day so I'm starting to feel a little nervous.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 elizabeth12

i had applied for physiotherapy..i didn't even get called for interview. i got an email yesterday that my application is unsuccessful.

i had applied for physiotherapy..i didn't even get called for interview. i got an email yesterday that my application is unsuccessful.
    I'm sorry to hear that. You can always email them and ask them why you were unsuccessful. There is another thread here from a user named "Lorraine" who was unsuccessful the first time she applied but then got in the next year.

Best of luck.

• Advertisement

I just got my confirmation today that I have been offered a place. I am so over the moon about it. I am going to be a student of TCD! I am honestly so happy!  :D:D:D:D:D:D
    Best of luck for those waiting to hear!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 vauraine

Blekinge wrote: »
    I just got my confirmation today that I have been offered a place. I am so over the moon about it. I am going to be a student of TCD! I am honestly so happy!  :D:D:D:D:D:D

Huge congratulations!! I was told I would hear by the middle of May, so it will be a while yet. Not holding my breath though because I completely bombed the interview. Delighted you got your place 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Basscon22

Has anyone heard anything from Trinity in regards to medicine yet?

vauraine wrote: »
    Blekinge wrote: »

Huge congratulations!! I was told I would hear by the middle of May, so it will be a while yet. Not holding my breath though because I completely bombed the interview. Delighted you got your place 😀
    Thank you very much! I was told I would hear within ten days and today was the tenth day. So don't sweat it if you don't hear back until mid May. I was very unsure about my interview so I wouldn't count anything out if I were you. Best of luck to you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 vauraine

I got my offer yesterday! Have to say that I'm absolutely over the moon! Roll on September!

• Advertisement

Congratulations vaurine! Delighted for you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 aoifed6

I also got offered my place on the Clinical Speech and Language Studies.. absolutely over the moon!!

Congratulations Aoife! Very happy for you :)

Advertisement