Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show - 23rd. March 2018

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Ryan TubRugby really is a terrible sports interviewer

• Registered Users Posts: 20,823 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

He is very comfortable on tv.

Far more than some of the more senor lads. Great to see - he is going to be a star.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Lovely psychedelic projections on the back wall...is this what they call a 'happening'?

The Producer just heard about this new hip show called 'The Word' that all the English Cool Kids are into, and he thought he would copy them.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

I like Wexford people and nice to see one a big team.

Far more natural speaking there than some of the Dublin private school lads.

The more non private school lads playing for the country the more popular the sport will become

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Vorenus400

Skid X wrote: »
    Tadhg could say the most worrying moment was when England almost caught the Golden Snitch, and Tubs would nod in agreement.

Im sure after the 5th or 6th cue card, he would notice something was wrong.

• Advertisement

shut up dude - lol

• Registered Users Posts: 55,082 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Ryan TubRugby really is a terrible sports interviewer

No, just a terrible interviewer, period...

• Registered Users Posts: 72,286 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Tadhg has just met his own Stan.

He is very comfortable on tv.

Far more than some of the more senor lads. Great to see - he is going to be a star.

He has well surpassed that by now. Arguably the best in the world in his position

• Registered Users Posts: 72,286 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Skid X wrote: »
    The Producer just heard about this new hip show called 'The Word' that all the English Cool Kids are into, and he thought he would copy them.

Get L7 to perform :eek: :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Autosport wrote: »
    This is lovely to see :) Wexford people are good people

Well said, Auto.

They should do the LLS from Wexford Opera House again.

This circus needs to go on the road.

The more non private school lads playing for the country the more popular the sport will become

I think the popularity of rugby is always overstated - go to a rugby club just outside Dublin and you will see it is still a seriously minor sport.

Who still pays to see the likes of U2?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Ah I thought he meant Big Tom and Mainliners :(

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭technocrat

walshb wrote: »

The Aviva?! The game was in Twickenham you plonker :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

That Ross O’caroll Kelly rugby stereotype seems to only be a Dublin thing though?

I’m from Limerick, none of that nonsense around rugby here! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

Vegas is a major city for prostitution tourism so it is, Nevada is only legal US state

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

It'll only be popular as long as the Ireland team is winning. As soon as they hit a bad patch, everyone (apart from Munster people, the privately educated and class traitors) will stop pretending to like it. Sooner the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,255 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

technocrat wrote: »
    The Aviva?! The game was in Twickenham you plonker

The homecoming was to take place in the Avivia

walshb wrote: »

Nah, he has his moments. I think people give him far too much grief at times.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

I think the popularity of rugby is always overstated - go to a rugby club just outside Dublin and you will see it is still a seriously minor sport.

Are you at the cooking sherry? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,377 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

"How ya getting on."

Ryan being very Irish there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

I must say this is a fantastic cover

• Registered Users Posts: 81,827 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I suppose when you can put a tatoo on each cheek you have made enough money to never have to look for a job again.

Nah, he has his moments. I think people give him far too much grief at times.

You know, you are probably right....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

I’d say he’s sweating like a pregnant nun with all that clobber on

He has well surpassed that by now. Arguably the best in the world in his position

In rugby.

I mean that was his first Irish interview. He isn't even well known to the "Irish Public" yet.

Yes top rugby player - but he has the personality to go a bit further. There were lads playing rugby for Ireland 5 years ago and the wouldn't be known now.

They are not soccer stars or even GAA stars.

M

Vegas is a major city for prostitution tourism so it is, Nevada is only legal US state

Prostitution is illegal in Vegas.

Agreed. Huge amount of people pretend to like and follow it.

But just to make the point to question your kind of dismissal of their winning a GS...it’s a minority’s sport here clearly, and yet we still produce world class teams to beat the likes of France/England and Wales..that’s super.

• Advertisement
    M

Sound gesture.

Advertisement