Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flat Season 2018

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

Amaedeo Modigliani nowhere to be seen once again.

Why won’t they just tell us the horse won’t see a racecourse again instead of entering him up every week

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Grrrrr...frustrating

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭tryfix

Itziger wrote: »
    I think you need to refresh the memory!! He was neck and neck with Rail Link with 100 metres to go and faded a small bit. Finished 3rd alright but he certainly threatened. To win it. The Pari Mutuel was a bloody disgrace that day cos you couldn't get anywhere near a betting booth. Iirc (my turn to show my age!), Rail Link went out to something like 27/1 about 30 seconds before the off.

Not sure if many remember that after Deep Impact finished a disappointing 3rd in the Arc he then failed a routine drug test and was disqualified. It's surprising how easily it is forgotten about when people speak of him. His record at stud has meant that his racing prowess ( 7 Gp1 wins, 12 wins- a 2nd place and a 3rd place disqualified out of a 14 race and £7million in earnings career ) isn't that relevant when speaking about his greatness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

Enable will stay in training in 2019.
    Fair play to Juddmonte.

Advertisement