Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Go Mark III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,098 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I'm hoping the dont start charging for everything now I've 3500 storage and 750 for items Ive bought loads of the community day bonus and bought a go fest ticket this past summer Ilike playing and pay a small amount to do so but if it becomes a paywall situation I won't

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

https://pokemongolive.com/post/unova-celebration-event-2021/

Shiny Snivy, but outside a community day.

Damn Emolga only in eggs love that flying critter

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

phog wrote: »
    Just below where you buy coins have you a banner with Promo written it with a little box under it? Enter code in to that box.

Nope, just the X :D

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

Kavrocks wrote: »
    https://rewards.nianticlabs.com/pokemongo/

iOS have to use the link. Android can enter it in the app.

Thanks a million :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'll be glad when Kyurem leaves raids, it's not a particularly interesting boss and they had it in far too long.

Got a shiny golden goose(swablu) f all else this week have €15 Google play to buy incubators looking for hatters mainly pichu tomorrow night into Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Diemos

Angron wrote: »
    I'll be glad when Kyurem leaves raids, it's not a particularly interesting boss and they had it in far too long.

I'm of the same mindset but there have been numerous times where I end up regretting not raiding a boss harder because it was worthless at the time but turns out to be very useful later on.

I've never had that, but that's mostly cause I don't do PvP, so I'm only really interested in stuff for raids, and the stuff there stays pretty consistent.

Had a very good day today, got a shiny Skarmory and a Cubchoo with a bow.

Angron wrote: »

I never got one. Was never enough people to do a raid with in my area. :(

So I'll be in the minority hoping that it comes back sooner rather than later.

First Rocket Leader battle of 2021 gave me a shiny Shadow Omanyte, terrible IV's but still nice to have.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,270 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I never got one. Was never enough people to do a raid with in my area. :(
    I'd recommend you look to remote raiding as your option then; the PoGO Friends Reddit has the normal 5* raids all over the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Might be an idea to do a sticky for invites to raids here especially with the short space time frame of the January rotation I think a lot of us here are friends on the game might help some of the rural or more isolated players too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭long_b

Might be an idea to do a sticky for invites to raids here especially with the short space time frame of the January rotation I think a lot of us here are friends on the game might help some of the rural or more isolated players too.

Great idea!

Was there talk of a whatapp group to help rural players here?
    I'd be happy to help but I'm saving my coins and remote passes for bosses that are worth it. (eg. not Ho-oh)

No thanks to WhatsApp Discord or anything like that had awful situation with asshats on a local discord two years crashing raids setting up private groups and shouting slurs at loads of players just trying to raid. Sticky was my recommendation, sorry for rant. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Darksoul

I'm out in the sticks and need to do a good few raids to get past lvl 40,if something does happen about a group set up or anything il be interested and help out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

This thread was set up, but was abandoned just as quick, I haven't heard anything. I'll take over, if anyone wants in, pm your number to me and I'll set up a WhatsApp group, send your Pokémon game name as well, it'll be sometime Monday before I can get around to it, so if you can hold out about raiding until then, I'll get it sorted.

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058099948/1/#post114405889

I'll state rules now, raiding info or sending friend codes only, if possible keep friend codes to the boards thread. Any GIFs or memes will be removed, repeated offenders will be kicked.

No thanks to WhatsApp Discord or anything like that had awful situation with asshats on a local discord two years crashing raids setting up private groups and shouting slurs at loads of players just trying to raid. Sticky was my recommendation, sorry for rant. :o
    Sorry that happened but I've never experienced anything like that in any of the groups I've been involved in.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,737 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Diemos wrote: »
    Sorry that happened but I've never experienced anything like that in any of the groups I've been involved in.

I'm in the Stephens Green and the Tallaght WhatsApp. Both are very helpful.
    Regular sarky comments and the rare insult if 2 members are arguing. SSG is great for remote raids.

Tallaght group is NSFW, lots of spirited banter. But banter rather than disagreement.

Deleted 6 people who left me hanging since Friday 9n remote raids they all jumped out on different raids with little or no time left on the countdown, absolute dick move jump out with 25 or more seconds remaining and that's ok anything less leaves no time to calculate.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

tbf, does anyone really jump out if the raid is viable? if there arent enough people, maybe everyone is waiting to see if someone else joins, but if you know it isnt the minimum then you should just jump out too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,270 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Canard wrote: »
    tbf, does anyone really jump out if the raid is viable? if there arent enough people, maybe everyone is waiting to see if someone else joins, but if you know it isnt the minimum then you should just jump out too.
    It's the trolling of the season apparently to try to get people to burn raid passes on failed raids (the raid pass only gets burned once the raid start; hence coordinate and jump out at 5s before raid start to make people lose raid passes, esp. remote raid passes).

Had it happen to me on Uxie during the lake trio event never caught one many people dont seem to know a remote raid pass once activated can be used multiple times in a single raid den until you beat the pokemon or the timer runs out.

Any luck with Ferroseed?
    Did people have to use a magnetic lure?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭rustledjimmies

long_b wrote: »
    Any luck with Ferroseed?
    Did people have to use a magnetic lure?

What do you mean? I caught a few in the wild and a few, including a shiny, from a Research task - Hatch 2 eggs I think.

Is there something else to do with Ferroseed I don't know about? Maybe.

What do you mean? I caught a few in the wild and a few, including a shiny, from a Research task - Hatch 2 eggs I think.

Is there something else to do with Ferroseed I don't know about? Maybe.
    Ah thanks
    I just need it to complete the challenge. Haven't seen it in the wild. Maybe I just need to play more?

Have used 5 incense still no ferroseed last one I need too

Threw on an incense.
    Got a Ferroseed... turns out I need a Silosis!

Edit:Got one on the second incense

• Registered Users Posts: 4,917 ✭✭✭dogbert27

Anybody got the two poisons for the collection challenge?

Had about 10 encounters with Grunts and not one collection challenge pokemon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭rustledjimmies

Yup. Stunky last evening and Snover over breakfast. Both from balloons.

Advertisement