Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seems like a good deal on Google Play Music...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭mikeecho

Ok.. I downloaded Nord VPN ( 7 day trial..just remember to cancel before 7 days)

Logged into YouTube India... Payed with a revolut card
    Used. Country India
    And some random region.

Google play music working perfectly.

I've now upgraded to a family plan, for less than €2.50pm

About €30 for the year

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

Could I get some help here please.
    I already have a google play account where I purchase music from playstore with unused Vodafone payg credit.

So what I have just done is downloaded Nord vpn for the 7 day trial opting for the month (fee €12.99 but not yet taken out of my credit as I have only started the 7 day trial)

I connected to Nord vpn and changed country to India. Then went into the google play store clicked n my account settings and it had country as Ireland and below that it said Change country to India. When I checked out info re this it said That I can only change country once a year and it can take up to 24 hours for this to happen so I did nothing until I seek advice.

So my questions are;

1. If I change account country to India while in Nord VPn, Can I revert back to Ireland when once I make a purchase and turn off the Nord VPN or am I stuck with India for a year.

2. Does anyone know if while in the India playstore , will I still be able to purchase using my Vodafone payg credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭mikeecho

Berberis wrote: »
    Could I get some help here please.
    I already have a google play account where I purchase music from playstore with unused Vodafone payg credit.

So what I have just done is downloaded Nord vpn for the 7 day trial opting for the month (fee €12.99 but not yet taken out of my credit as I have only started the 7 day trial)

I connected to Nord vpn and changed country to India. Then went into the google play store clicked n my account settings and it had country as Ireland and below that it said Change country to India. When I checked out info re this it said That I can only change country once a year and it can take up to 24 hours for this to happen so I did nothing until I seek advice.

So my questions are;

1. If I change account country to India while in Nord VPn, Can I revert back to Ireland when once I make a purchase and turn off the Nord VPN or am I stuck with India for a year.

2. Does anyone know if while in the India playstore , will I still be able to purchase using my Vodafone payg credit.

I just logged into YouTube, and purchased from there using a revolut card.

I know nothing about Vodafone credit.

Also.. try quitting out of YouTube and then going back in.. or failing that, clear the cache etc

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭robclay26

I got it working and paid for family group but can’t add memeber as when my wife or daughter go to join via invitation, it says, “looks like your in a different country than family member”.

All my google settings are ireland. Anybody got any idea on this one?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭bromley52

robclay26 wrote: »
    I got it working and paid for family group but can’t add memeber as when my wife or daughter go to join via invitation, it says, “looks like your in a different country than family member”.

All my google settings are ireland. Anybody got any idea on this one?

Did they use a VPN when joining?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭robclay26

bromley52 wrote: »
    Did they use a VPN when joining?

Ah, use a vpn to join the group the same way as I used one to sign up! Makes sense. Thanks

Advertisement