Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P2P Lending

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Lazy Bhoy

Looks like IuteCredit are going to cover the Kosovo loans. At least that's some good news for investors.

https://blog.mintos.com/iutecredit-europe-is-covering-mintos-investors-repayments/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Has anyone had any payments from Monego or IuteCredit? There are a few comments on the Mintos blog that some investors have received payments.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

Has anyone had any payments from Monego or IuteCredit? There are a few comments on the Mintos blog that some investors have received payments.

I have from monego.

My PC broke, I can't find filter by finish date on the phone so can't look at finer details....and I don't even want to!! Ive logged in once in a week to withdraw!

No interest in it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭OCD

Has anyone else seen their NAR % drop off dramatically? I was hovering around 11.5% but now showing as 7% even though my daily increases are roughly the same each day. This happened about 6-7 days ago.

There is a warning on the home page when you log in about them having technical difficulties. Might have something to do with it?
    My NAR is ~12.5%

• Advertisement

There is a warning on the home page when you log in about them having technical difficulties. Might have something to do with it?
    My NAR is ~12.5%

Ok, thanks. Isn't showing for me. Will clear cookies and do new login.

It comes out online about all the co owned originators and bam now Mintos starts informing people.

Snakes.

https://blog.mintos.com/finko-unifies-its-loan-originators-into-one-group/#more-14837

OCD wrote: »
    Ok, thanks. Isn't showing for me. Will clear cookies and do new login.

I don't see it either and my rate dropped like yours.

I've pulled thousands out though so could be that either.

Envestio have a few loans out in the last few days, rates are 19-20% 12 month loan term.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 P2PBanking.com

There are some links with unconfirmed rumors about the past of an Envestio management member. I've asked Envestio for comment (but have not received so far)
    https://www.p2p-kredite.com/diskussion/unueberpruefte-links-t7205.html

• Advertisement

Getting a login screen when I follow your link. Is that a private thread? Thanks.
    There are some links with unconfirmed rumors about the past of an Envestio management member. I've asked Envestio for comment (but have not received so far)
    https://www.p2p-kredite.com/diskussion/unueberpruefte-links-t7205.html

• Registered Users Posts: 40 P2PBanking.com

Sry, yes (forgot). That subforum is only available to registered forum users.
    Free registration: https://www.p2p-kredite.com/diskussion/profile,mode,register.html

FFVII wrote: »
    I don't see it either and my rate dropped like yours.

I've pulled thousands out though so could be that either.

Rate is now showing as normal again. Around 11.5%

• Registered Users Posts: 14,107 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Mintos offering 2 x 0.5% cashback on finko & sun finace loand - arent they both amalgmations of a heap of other originators? The secondary market is now flooded with these loans at a smaller discount.

Also offering 2.5% on a new lender cubefunder from the UK, still not enticed by anything from the UK in terms of brexit etc., So not getting involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭brianomc

Robocash now with a loan originator problem.

Email from just now:

On 19 December 2019 Securities and Exchange Commission in Philippines (SEC) has issued a press release that it has stripped Robocash Finance Corp.’s (Company) authority to operate as a financing company for running several branches without the necessary license. The Corporate Governance and Finance Department (CGFD) of the SEC issued the order of revocation on 12 December 2019 after establishing that Robocash violated the Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act No. 8556, or the Financing Company Act of 1998 (FCA IRR) (Order).

However, according to the information provided by the management of Robocash Finance Corp. and according to the laws of the Philippines the Order has not come into force yet and Robocash Finance Corp. is still validly and legally operating in the market. While Robocash Finance Corp. is ready to work and cooperate with the SEC to ensure full compliance with rules and regulations, the Company is of the opinion that the issued Order is too excessive and imposed penalty is too extreme and will appeal the Order by submitting a motion for reconsideration to the SEC and will take other necessary legal steps to appeal the order and fully restore the license to operate as financing company.

Although Robocash Finance Corp. is still validly operating in the market the P2P platform Robo.cash has decided currently to suspend investment into the loans of Robocash Finance Corp. Accordingly, the placement of new loans from the Philippine loan originator has been stopped until the final settlement of all the issues with SEC. However, we would like to emphasize that still we guarantee that all commitments on the sold loans of Robocash Finance Corp. on the platform will be fulfilled. All the invested funds including the earned interest will be paid back to investors in due course set by the existing assignment agreements.

At the same time Robocash Group informs that its stake in joint venture Robocash Finance Corp. was bought out by existing shareholders of the Company on 2 November 2019 and since then Robocash Group does not control the operations of the Company. While Robocash Finance Corp. remains fully operational with existing products the decision of Robocash Group to exit from the joint venture was based on the group’s long-term objective to improve and develop its own way and build new products in the market with a wider product line including PDL and installment loans. We have agreed to service Robocash Finance Corp. until the end of the year under the brand name Robocash and give an opportunity to the lender and investors to complete all operations with its loans.

Meanwhile, the platform continues its operations with the rest of the loan originators. Taking into account the changes, we kindly ask you to update the settings of your portfolios.

The Philippines one. I stayed out of that one and have been pulling all out of Robo aswell for the last few weeks.

My savings are definitely not easy come these gangsters wont be an easy go.

I've been withdrawing from robo as well. Already have half my funds out thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

any opinion on bondero?, if you were starting out now what sites would you be looking at?

Do you mean bondora?
    any opinion on bondero?, if you were starting out now what sites would you be looking at?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

Do you mean bondora?

yes, I do, sorry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

Starting out with Bondora here, on the platform itself I'm still getting my head fully around it. Basically you got 3 different options, go & grow (a totally hands off 6.75% return), portfolio manager, were you can change the type of loans you want to invest in, from very conservative to opportunist (my advice here is defo don't go anywhere near opportunist or they will land you will a silly number of terrible rating loans that I'm assuming will default). The 3rd options is portfolio pro where you can specific exactly what sort of loans, interest rates, lending companies etc that you want to invest in. At the start some of these 3 option's might not be visible on your dashboard, you can go into settings and change, I just went into custom and turned everything on. Also when your lodging money 1st few times it will automatically go into your go n grow account, you have to untick a setting here to let you invest with the other 2 instead.

Anyways I got a question here, i was trying out both the portfolio manager and pro, I much more preferable the control that pro gives you. I'd setup the 2 of them to autoinvest for me, however bondora decided to invest using only portfolio manager for me and wouldn't use pro at all. And whatever setting I had on manager it decided to invest in a good few F and E rating loans for me ugh, apparently gonna pay me back 40 to 70% interest lol, I'd rather have stayed the hell away from these 2bh. Anyone any ideas why the portfolio pro wont work for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭Shelflife

Currently in the process of reviewing my whole P2P portfolio.

Ive reduced my portfolio by 60% and plan to bring my investment down to about 30% of what I had in originally.

I was clearly over exposed in the market. I will leave any interest earned in it as well.

I intend to have my new portfolio invested in the following way

Envestio 5%

Mintos 54%

Grupeer 16%

Peerberry 17%

Estateguru 4%

Robocash 4%

Im out of Viventor and Fast Invest and getting out of Linked as quick as possible.

P2P will now go from 16% of my overall investment portfolio to 5% of my overall portfolio.

Happy to take any thoughts or suggestions on board.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

Shelf my only question is what else do you invest in and how does the return compare with p2p?

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭mike_cork

Whats the general consensus on robocash lads? People pulling out (based on earlier posts in the thread)?

Timmaay wrote: »
    Shelf my only question is what else do you invest in and how does the return compare with p2p?

I have a mix of Property, pension and shares.

Hard to compare returns without factoring in the risk element across the three/four areas.

mike_cork wrote: »
    Whats the general consensus on robocash lads? People pulling out (based on earlier posts in the thread)?

I like the platform, I like the returns, Just a bit wary of the overall market atm, im reducing my exposure overall but will keep a small bit in it.

I think that whats happening atm is that Govts are reacting to the short term loan industries and coming down hard on them. legislation is being introduced quickly without consultation with those in the industry.

As a result we get clamp downs and inability to trade issues that will be resolved in the long term when better legislation is introduced.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭mike_cork

Shelflife wrote: »
    I like the platform, I like the returns, Just a bit wary of the overall market atm, im reducing my exposure overall but will keep a small bit in it.

I think that whats happening atm is that Govts are reacting to the short term loan industries and coming down hard on them. legislation is being introduced quickly without consultation with those in the industry.

As a result we get clamp downs and inability to trade issues that will be resolved in the long term when better legislation is introduced.

Yeah i like robocash (to date). I am in the process of reducing my investment a little but thats more for rebalancing purposes.
    If you dont mind me asking-Where are you investing at present? I would normally put some into the stock market but im v wary of that at the moment.
    I dont touch crpyto.

Maxing out my pension, Im in my 50s so it makes sense, letting my property sit and same with the stock market, Im not really sure where ill put the money ive pulled from the P2P market. Dont touch crypto at all.

Will have a look in the new year as to where im going.

Mintos posted an update regarding Monego yesterday (and by email). It's available on their blog.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭flycd

I’ve been holding my spare cash in Iban Wallet since September.

Low interest rates however instant access to all funds, did a withdrawal of the total amount before Christmas and the total amount was in my bank account the next day. I’ll be putting more money in after the crazy season is over!

There are bonuses on offer:

Refer a friend- 25 euro for 1000 euro deposit.
    Code to be input on registration - RCOLETT4WDAA

Extra 1% on top of existing rate. This code can be used on any other top up and applies to total balance for 3 months - DBCXAR
    (Input code when topping up)

Extra 10 euro for 200 euro deposit - SAVING10
    (Input code when topping up)

The bonuses are instant you could nearly input the deposit, get the bonus and withdraw straight away! I have used all of these with no issues.

Registration is simple, takes 5 minutes.

As I said the interest is poor but it’s a nice place to place the money if you’re pondering your next investment considering you have proper instant access to the funds unlike Mintos invest and access where you can only cash out on the current loans.

Here’s the link:
    IBAN Wallet

Also interest is added daily and compounded.

Advertisement