Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The who the feck is on the Late Late tonight thread - 02/03/18

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,598 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Skid X wrote: »
    Reservoir Dogs on ITV4 now

Is that still technically banned here?

It was a big deal when that was banned. All the talk in school was about it.

Apart from the constant knob jokes.

Hey, anyone see Mrs Brown's tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,377 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Reservoir Dogs on ITV4 now

Is that still technically banned here?

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Nothing to stop us having our own ‘People Of The Year’ awards :D

I’ll get the ball rolling...

Best Multiquoter - Patty O Furniture

Why thank ye kindly, dear sir!

You can quote me on that :P

• Registered Users Posts: 28,444 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Dude, every time you post here it is to disagree, complain, or moan about someone else's post.

No exaggeration.

I think you're mixing me up.

I just checked and I've about 35 posts this year on about 4 Late Late Show threads. I don't watch the show that much (certainly not in full) and my postinng is not excessive or argumentative.

Either way, isn't the idea of a discussion forum to disagree and discuss?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

murpho999 wrote: »
    I think you're mixing me up.

I just checked and I've about 35 posts this year on about 4 Late Late Show threads. I don't watch the show that much (certainly not in full) and my postinng is not excessive or argumentative.

Either way, isn't the idea of a discussion forum to disagree and discuss?

No mix up, your post history is clear for anyone to read. As I said your posts on this thread are almost without exception solely to contradict, disagree or complain about something someone else has posted.

It is evident that you don't watch the show but you regularly read through the thread looking for someone to pick an argument with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,444 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

No mix up, your post history is clear for anyone to read. As I said your posts on this thread are almost without exception solely to contradict, disagree or complain about something someone else has posted.

It is evident that you don't watch the show but you regularly read through the thread looking for someone to pick an argument with.

At the risk of sounding like I'm picking an argument and confirming your point, I totally disagree with your assessment. I have 37 posts roughly in 4 months and not been involved in any arguments or contradictions.

I really don't know what you're on about I have checked my posts and also don't see what gives you the right to comment on my posting style. If you're going to do so then at least be correct.

Advertisement