Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sorry - reposted from PI. Not sure how to proceed

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,270 ✭✭✭✭bucketybuck

I seen something that looked like a duck yesterday. It sounded like a duck as well, and moved like a duck would. I'm starting to think that it was actually a duck!

Sorry to be flippant but thats what I was thinking after reading the OP's words. When it comes to infidelity, drinking problems and trust she has been given some pretty big warning signs, and in my opinion should take heed of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

nikkibikki wrote:
    He definitely has a drink problem. I would even say he is an alcoholic. I hope he is sufficiently shocked to do something about it. If it were me, I don't think I could stay with him if he stayed drinking. Maybe i could if he joined AA. There is a great organisation called So Anon who help the families of alcoholics, might be worth your while reaching out to them. It might help you understand his behaviour.

Al Anon is the organisation for families of alcoholics. Apologies, it got auto corrected.

Advertisement