Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Play Music

Options
  • 24-02-2018 2:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭

60 days Google Play Music free when you click the banner here

As always after the free trial, you will be charged €9.99.....but you can unsubscribe immediately after signing up and still use the app to listen to your favorite Daniel O Donnell tunes.

I had free trials for Google Play music before and still got the deal. Rumour has it some protestants not too far from here got 4 months free tunage
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭techteacher

As always after the free trial, you will be charged €9.99.....but you can unsubscribe immediately after signing up and still use the app to listen to your favorite Daniel O Donnell tunes.

I had free trials for Google Play music before and still got the deal. Rumour has it some protestants not too far from here got 4 months free tunage

google music is down please try later...not a good sign

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

google music is down please try later...not a good sign

Its fine for me (link above and the app)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,527 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Its fine for me (link above and the app)

Your link didn't work for me either, brought me to a boards.ie 404 page not found.
    Go here
    https://play.google.com
    Offer at top of page.
    Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭sioda

Thanks op

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,338 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Patww79 wrote: »
    Probably needs to be opened on a PC too. The link above just opens the play store if you're on your phone.

Mine opened on phone, but I have it set to always ask to open in Chrome or Google Play.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Worked for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭the_pod

Me too, safari on iphone with existing Google music account. I had to login and then go back to the offer to subscribe to it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Can existing subscribers avail of this?

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭BurnUp78

Apple music offered me a free month too. These music streaming apps mustn't be doing very well huh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Google Play allows you free upload of over 50,000 tracks from your own collection for entering payment details which you can remove a minute later

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,331 ✭✭✭xtal191

I'm an existing subscriber too, did you get this work? I cant see the banner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Cheers op, just finished a free subscription in January, wasn't expecting this one to work but it did.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

how do you unsubscribe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

chipfox wrote: »
    how do you unsubscribe?

I went into my Google account, went to subscriptions and unsubscribed from there.

Think there is also a link to unsubscribing in the confirmation email they send you

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

Owryan wrote: »
    I went into my Google account, went to subscriptions and unsubscribed from there.

Think there is also a link to unsubscribing in the confirmation email they send you
    thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

xtal191 wrote: »
    I'm an existing subscriber too, did you get this work? I cant see the banner

I can't see the banner either?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Yup...existing subscriber here...no banner. Don't expect them to give 60 days free to people who are already paying..why would they?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

I cancelled my account last month add just didn't use it enough to justify a tenner a month.
    Would it be possible to start a family plan like the people on the spotify thread do?
    I think their "families" have six users each and they pay 30 quid a year.
    Even with as little as I use it,it would be a bargain at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Casshern88

Picked it up and canceled straight away still have the two months, nice find OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭donspeekinglesh

I don't see it, but I'm a subscriber already on a one month free.

I cancelled last month as I wanted to switch to paying with my phone credit, and that can only be selected on sign up, and I was given a free month even though I've been a subscriber for ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

I've been using excess phone credit to pay for this the last while. 20 a month for AYCE data with 3, half of which pays for this and the other for landline/other network calls, if even.
    I think the family plan is 15 a month, with up to 6 users.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Fishy1

TPD wrote: »
    I've been using excess phone credit to pay for this the last while. 20 a month for AYCE data with 3, half of which pays for this and the other for landline/other network calls, if even.

I am also a 3 customer, on prepay €20 a month. Could I use some of my credit to avail of Google Play? I’d be delighted if I could!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭givecredit

Fishy1 wrote: »
    TPD wrote: »

I am also a 3 customer, on prepay €20 a month. Could I use some of my credit to avail of Google Play? I’d be delighted if I could!
    Yes you can. Just sign up using your phone. I'm assuming you've an Android phone. If you don't borrow one, insert your si m and sign up. If you've never used your credit to buy from Google first buy a cheap all to register your number as a payment options on google play

• Registered Users Posts: 11,745 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Didnt work for me:(

I was met with this message:
    Error processing coupon
    The special offer is only available to new users

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

I get this popup (kinda expected as much):

Error processing coupon

DavyD_83 wrote: »
    I get this popup (kinda expected as much):

Error processing coupon

yeah, same here. basically you would need to create a new throwaway google account to use the 2 months free, which isn't a huge deal....except i have all my uploaded music on my existing account. switching between the two accounts on the app is no big deal, though.

i've already had a good year of free subscriptions out of google music, so can't really complain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Can I download mp3s as a subscriber?

Advertisement