Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Codenames World Cup Feb 2018

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Guys if we can get enough of interest I'll run the 2019 WC, post in here and if we get close to a quorum we'll put the pressure on a few others to join

Anyone new, you can sign up here

And there are instructions in the OP of this tread, it sounds harder than it is, well worth a try at a practice game to see if you like it and get some experience before you sign up to the WC

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Green&Red wrote: »
    Guys if we can get enough of interest I'll run the 2019 WC, post in here and if we get close to a quorum we'll put the pressure on a few others to join

Anyone new, you can sign up here

And there are instructions in the OP of this tread, it sounds harder than it is, well worth a try at a practice game to see if you like it and get some experience before you sign up to the WC

I reckon you be best setting up a new thread specifically for the WC sign ups. A post similar to Bagglys above should do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

As part of Team Kosh, the current reigning Codenames World Cup champions (:cool:), I'd be up for doing another of these.

But tbh I don't see it happening. Codenames activity has fallen off a cliff since we ran these comps.

Advertisement