Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Death of Billy Graham

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭Nick Park

Billy Graham taught the false doctrine of the immortal soul which is found nowhere in the Bible. If you want to know what happens to the dead, go to this link on the Internet: https://www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/study-guide/e/4987/t/are-the-dead-really-dead-

One of the more tasteless responses I've seen in an obituary thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭pauldla

Nick Park wrote: »

I have to agree. A bit like drunkenly crashing a funeral and declaring that the deceased owed you a fiver before announcing that your friends friend had the best pole-dancing club in town and inviting everyone to go there afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭kieranwaldron

Nick Park wrote: »

I did attack the false doctrines of Billy Graham while he was alive, I see no reason to change my mind now that he is dead. Any true evangelist should adhere to the Bible in his teachings and preach nothing else !

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

MOD NOTE

I understand that this thread was to pay respects/ celebrate the life of Billy Graham. Essentially a digital Book of Condolences.

If posters wish a more general discussion about Billy Graham, there's nothing stopping you starting your own thread. Please don't derail this thread.

Thanks for your attention.

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,971 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Delirium wrote: »
    If posters wish a more general discussion about Billy Graham, there's nothing stopping you starting your own thread.

There is, though.

Life ain't always empty.

• Advertisement
Advertisement