Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lead /delivery times on new VW Tiguan?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭MANSFIELD

@ MANSFIELD -

Any luck with you car delivery ? Is it at the dealer now ?
    Which one are you using ?

No it did not come in yet , dealer in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭leonlafrite

Just heard back from our sales manager - he is expecting the car to be in by 20/04 - This is within the 10-12 weeks timelines he gave us so far this is looking good :-) & We may be lucky and have it before then !!

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭leonlafrite

Still waiting on the Car, it did not get loaded on last shipment .. Paglia is the name of the ship .. next batch from Germany should around the 22/04 ...

@ manfield - I am assuming you took delivery by now - How long did the dealer take to prep the car after they took delivery ?
    Was the wait worth it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭n.d.os

Jeepers, I just had a look at one of these. They are very expensive now for Rline trim. Nice though, although I'm not a fan of the new black and silver wheel designs. They've done some good work on the interior but the ID4 is probably better value at this point.

Advertisement