Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inside the ropes Goldberg- July 16th Vicar Street

Options
  • 13-02-2018 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,780 ✭✭✭✭

https://www.facebook.com/events/151058105703502/?ti=cl

DUBLIN......On Monday July 16th.....YOU'RE NEXT!

After a great tour in the UK last summer, the one and only and this years WWE HALL OF FAMER Goldberg is coming to IRELAND!

Tickets will go on sale through Ticketmaster Ireland this coming Monday 16th Feb at 9am.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Never been to one of these but tempted by this one. According to their twitter page:
    It'll be 116EUR for VIP, 35EUR for GA.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

For 100 quid Big Bill better be singing some show tunes.

35 aint bad though

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,021 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Dammit, was thinking of catching the next one of these myself but the wife's parents are visiting from Oz for 3 weeks at that time. Oh well, Big Bill and his showtunes can wait I guess :D

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

vip gets you a professional photo and autograph. its 220 at axcess for this and with inside the ropes you also get the show.
    and as someone who flew over to manchester for this last year it will not dissapoint! found bill to be a very nice guy and the show was amazing.kenny keeps pulling it out of the bag by bringing these shows to ireland and the uk.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

For 116 quid I’d be expecting the organizers to give me my own “Goldberg entrance” as I walk into Vicar St and to be split in two by a ferocious spear by the man himself.

• Advertisement

im only going on what you get for this compared to other places.people have no problem paying 100-150 for concert tickets but complain about 115 for a show like this which is as good as a concert and you get to meet the man himself. i suppose each to there own though

vip gets you a professional photo and autograph. its 220 at axcess for this and with inside the ropes you also get the show.
    and as someone who flew over to manchester for this last year it will not dissapoint! found bill to be a very nice guy and the show was amazing.kenny keeps pulling it out of the bag by bringing these shows to ireland and the uk.

I wouldnt pay 116 bucks for Access either.

Its just not good value for money at that price for a pic and autograph.

Mick Foley and less recently Bret Hart were much more reasonable.

im only going on what you get for this compared to other places.people have no problem paying 100-150 for concert tickets but complain about 115 for a show like this which is as good as a concert and you get to meet the man himself. i suppose each to there own though

I think you'll find people complaining about 1oo euro concerts too.

35 bucks is reasonable for the show, no arguements, an extra 80 bucks for a meet and greet is not

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I think you'll find people complaining about 1oo euro concerts too.

35 bucks is reasonable for the show, no arguements, an extra 80 bucks for a meet and greet is not

oh as i said each to there own some will complain as they dont find it good. others wont. everyone has there own opinion. as someone who went to the show in manchester i would really advise going.

oh as i said each to there own some will complain as they dont find it good. others wont. everyone has there own opinion. as someone who went to the show in manchester i would really advise going.

Would you advise paying 80 euro to meet the guy though?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,780 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

might go to this but try and get tickets nearer the time

enjoyed the shawn michaels one

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Would you advise paying 80 euro to meet the guy though?

depends on how big a fan you are and what your money situation is! i was a big fan of goldberg and opted to pay it and was happy. saying that i paid 150 dollars to meet hulk hogan when i was in orlando last year! but then at axcess there is guys that are free to meet and wrestlcon there is some alot cheaper but i wouldnt que up to meet them as they dont interest me! so its all down to what you see as value for money. it was 130 to meet hbk and go to the show a few months back and there was 1000 went.not all paid the 130 as there was general admission too but a lot of people did pay this!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I suppose it depends on how big a fan you are of him as you say. I like Bill and would be probably willing to pay 65-70 for VIP but more than that is too steep for me to justify personally. The regular price seems reasonable to me.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

I might go just to see him in person, but you probably only hear one or two interesting stories outside typical episode on a podcast show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

will this sell out fast ?

Depends is it vip or general admission u want??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Depends is it vip or general admission u want??

General admission. Was gonna pick up tickets at the end of this month

Ya I reckon thst should be ok HBk general admission didn’t sell out fast but vip was gone in ten minutes

Ya I reckon thst should be ok HBk general admission didn’t sell out fast but vip was gone in ten minutes

I got a decent GA ticket for the HBK show 5 days before the event

plan on getting a GA ticket for this show when I have the funds

enjoy it lads i def reccomend it :)

• Advertisement

not sure to buy my ticket now

I'm looking for a seat on level 2 but Block E seems to be sold out and getting offered seats in the corners of Block D and F ??

went with block D row B seat 5

can't see it selling out so I imagine there may be room to move around.

I wonder is Goldberg over here on a holiday with the family next July and decided 'feck it I might as well do a show over here and make a bit of $$$$'

AFAIK this is the only show on the tour and seems odd

why would GB fly all the over here for 1 show ???. Unless hes over recording a movie or on a wwe promo tour too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

PTH2009 wrote: »
    AFAIK this is the only show on the tour and seems odd

why would GB fly all the over here for 1 show ???. Unless hes over recording a movie or on a wwe promo tour too

Holiday with the family and make some money while here sure, handy enough!

Been moved to the Tivoli Theatre some day same time

Where is the place ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Been moved to the Tivoli Theatre some day same time

Where is the place ??

Tivoli is about two minutes walk from Vicar st.

Tivoli is about two minutes walk from Vicar st.

cool ill go the vicar street when im going there

Still didnt get my ticket, prob delayed sending them out until they decided the exact venue

Whats the layout of the Tivoli like ??? like Vicar street or smaller

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,877 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

cool ill go the vicar street when im going there

Still didnt get my ticket, prob delayed sending them out until they decided the exact venue

Whats the layout of the Tivoli like ??? like Vicar street or smaller

Smaller , Guessing ticket sales are not that great

• Advertisement

Smaller , Guessing ticket sales are not that great

A guy like Goldberg you either like him or u hate him and i knw a lot of wrestling fans who dislike him

Previous ITR shows were sellouts cause wrestling fans love Y2J and HBK

Im going cause i like Goldberg and its prob chance of seeing him live in person. He was a big deal in the wrestling world and was one of the first mainstream big guys

Advertisement