Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Time-Loop'

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,904 ✭✭✭circadian

Agricola wrote: »
    Hah, when you spell it out like that, it does sound like something from a film about dystopian interdimensional travel.

Not that there's anything wrong with having a gay leader you understand. Leo Varadakar is the only thing that's wrong. That guy's a cnut.

Absolutely nothing wrong with having a gay leader. Say it to someone just a few years ago that Ireland would have an openly gay leader and a lot of them would think you were mental.

Same goes for the marriage referendum result.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,904 ✭✭✭circadian

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Driving like this perhaps?

giphy.gif

pQ8POpU.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Treelog80 wrote: »
    This might sound crazy...

About 2 weeks ago I was driving back home from a long day's drive... (Kerry-Tyrone).
    Myself as the passenger and my friend was the driver.

We were obviously fimilar with the usual buildings, scenery and structures upon passing, as we've done this drive routinely over the last year.

So going past this cafe building known to us, after roughly 30-40 seconds clocked... we pass it EXACTLY again!

We were in the midst of a conversation about every day life prior... and it was interupted with a pause from us in pure bewilderment when we noticed both at the same time at what had just happened.

If somebody said this story to me, I would struggle to believe them... but I have a very open mind now to the cases & causes of space/time portal dimensions etc.

It was like a re-wind of the past without physically going backwards!
    Has anybody got a clue or answer on this? There isn't much online about it via YouTube or Google. Thanks!

I have read stories like this before online. You probably have to go a paranormal forum to talk about this experience. People who never experience weird events will never understand you and likely mock you. There may be a prosaic explanation, what happened, so explore this first before thinking you experienced a time-loop.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

circadian wrote: »
    pQ8POpU.gif

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Are you in an underpowered simulation?

🤪

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Treelog80 wrote: »
    This might sound crazy...

About 2 weeks ago I was driving back home from a long day's drive... (Kerry-Tyrone).
    Myself as the passenger and my friend was the driver.

We were obviously fimilar with the usual buildings, scenery and structures upon passing, as we've done this drive routinely over the last year.

So going past this cafe building known to us, after roughly 30-40 seconds clocked... we pass it EXACTLY again!

We were in the midst of a conversation about every day life prior... and it was interupted with a pause from us in pure bewilderment when we noticed both at the same time at what had just happened.

If somebody said this story to me, I would struggle to believe them... but I have a very open mind now to the cases & causes of space/time portal dimensions etc.

It was like a re-wind of the past without physically going backwards!
    Has anybody got a clue or answer on this? There isn't much online about it via YouTube or Google. Thanks!

Hold on, come again?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Did you check for signs of probing?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,551 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

While I was driving today, I glanced at a road sign which said Point Road. The exact second my eyes focused on Point, the reporter on the car radio said the word point.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

What do you call that feeling when you think you've had deja vu before ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

I take it that you dont have a dash-cam OP. That would be interesting!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Something similar happened to me once. I was walking down O'Connel street and passed a Mc Donalds - about 3 minutes later I passed it again. Freaked me out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Maybe you saw something you shouldn't have in those few seconds, so the moment was reset and memory erased.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭kg703

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Are you in an underpowered simulation?

MY MAN!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

I reckon you just passed something similar OP.

In the Phillipines/Vietnam/Cambodia etc, it's impossible to tell where you are, as the road frontage is crowded with the same selection of shops/workhouses/cafes every 50 metres.
    Copy-paste, copy-paste, etc untill you run out of road.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

While I was driving today, I glanced at a road sign which said Point Road. The exact second my eyes focused on Point, the reporter on the car radio said the word point.

Please tell me you pointed? If you didn't you're &^*$ed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭JG009

Think it had something to do with the flux capacitor and 88mph.

Advertisement