Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Be Rude Not To

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Omackeral wrote: »
    Cos I want attention

311 thanks?! :eek:

Here, was Karen the inspiration behind gin hate? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I kinda like that phrase. It’s obviously not serious since it’s never rude to refuse yourself drinks.

Lighten up.

tenor.gif?itemid=7723742

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

I do quite enjoy the rantiness of your rants OP.

Be rude not to thank it.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭muppetshow1451

Who gives a f..ck

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

"be rude not to" a sweeter term for saying im an alcoholic thats going to get smashed off mi t!ts tonight .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

Have you not seen Karen's Okcupid profile? She likes dancing, too. And walking.

And "binge watching Netflix".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭_Dara_

LirW wrote: »
    I can picture how Karen's feature wall wallpaper in her bedroom with her grey crushed velvet bed looks. She even has Mr & Mrs hanging over the bed.

What’s this grey thing about? I’ve seen a few references to it here. And I’m intrigued because I love grey and have done for all of my adult life (have loads of grey clothes and would definitely paint a room that colour) and I’m wondering what the issue with it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

_Dara_ wrote: »
    What’s this grey thing about? I’ve seen a few references to it here. And I’m intrigued because I love grey and have done for all of my adult life (have loads of grey clothes and would definitely paint a room that colour) and I’m wondering what the issue with it is.

http://schunkit.com/a/2018/02/gray-couches-cheap-grey-in-living-rooms-room-sofa-decor-light-couch-ideas-what-color-walls-sectional-for-dark-cape-town-loveseat-corner-calgary-cover-flannel-big-lots-blue-with-bro.jpg

Like that. Greys on trend for interiors at the min and it’s a running joke that it’s bland and unoriginal. Don’t care though. Most of my house is grey and I love it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭_Dara_

http://schunkit.com/a/2018/02/gray-couches-cheap-grey-in-living-rooms-room-sofa-decor-light-couch-ideas-what-color-walls-sectional-for-dark-cape-town-loveseat-corner-calgary-cover-flannel-big-lots-blue-with-bro.jpg

Like that. Greys on trend for interiors at the min and it’s a running joke that it’s bland and unoriginal. Don’t care though. Most of my house is grey and I love it

Yeah, the photo there is a bit soulless. But I’ve certainly seen lovely grey interiors. If someone’s personal stamp is on the house, it can be lovely. The bathroom in my rental has shiny grey wall tiles around the bath and matte grey floor tiles and I love how it looks!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,016 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Just to be polite.

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

That's a beautiful, well constructed rant Omackeral. Touched on the most relevant turn of phrases. I give it a solid 8/10.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Pac1Man wrote: »
    That's a beautiful, well constructed rant Omackeral. Touched on the most relevant turn of phrases. I give it a solid 8/10.

Thanks PacDogg, I know it wasn't as good as the Gin one but Home Alone2 wasn't a patch on the original either but still provided a laugh along the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

"Game changer" is another. Shut up you ****ing pox.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Here's a legit question to anyone who adds the caption "be rude not to" when they put up a photo of a drink on Facebook or Snapchat or Instagram or any of those type of things. Who exactly would it be rude to? Who, who?!

It's not wine o'clock, it's 7:05PM on a Thursday evening Karen. It's not vino with the girlies, it's a poxy overpriced glass of Sauvignon sh*te with your boring workmates. It's not cheeky. It's a fcuking drink and you're 33 and you work in accounts payable. You're a grown adult. Getting real tired of your sh*t, Karen.

Ps - I bet you have one of those LIVE LAUGH LOVE things stencilled onto your wall at home.

You're a tonic :P

But it'd be rude to ask, but here goes, who's Karen :confused::confused:
    & keep away from Fussbook!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Live and let live, no one's forcing you to look at their crap

Yeah but affirmation-seeking Facebook posts support a vital boards cottage industry of affirmation-seeking, Facebook criticism posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭s7ryf3925pivug

You can set it so you don't see someone's posts in your tineline without needing to make the politically volatile move of unfriending them... Karen sounds fun to me, but I think you hate her a bit, so perhaps do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

The ones that get me are the "Obligatory Airport dinkies holiday starts NOW"
    You know the one with the pic of 2 pints, one is ALWAYS Coors and theres 20 Blue in the background

Yeah Dave and Sandra, coz its a new fukcing thing for the pair of yis to be drinking at 5.40am. Getting on a plane is the only difference there.

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Here's a legit question to anyone who adds the caption "be rude not to" when they put up a photo of a drink on Facebook or Snapchat or Instagram or any of those type of things. Who exactly would it be rude to? Who, who?!

It's not wine o'clock, it's 7:05PM on a Thursday evening Karen. It's not vino with the girlies, it's a poxy overpriced glass of Sauvignon sh*te with your boring workmates. It's not cheeky. It's a fcuking drink and you're 33 and you work in accounts payable. You're a grown adult. Getting real tired of your sh*t, Karen.

Ps - I bet you have one of those LIVE LAUGH LOVE things stencilled onto your wall at home.

giphy.gif

Also the, "let's be havin ya" bullsh!t

2rrFBbH.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

The ones that get me are the "Obligatory Airport dinkies holiday starts NOW"
    You know the one with the pic of 2 pints, one is ALWAYS Coors and theres 20 Blue in the background

Yeah Dave and Sandra, coz its a new fukcing thing for the pair of yis to be drinking at 5.40am. Getting on a plane is the only difference there.

giphy.gif

Handy for burglars, knowing you're on holiday, telling them when you're going & coming back ;):p

Bizarrely 'Don't Blame Facebook' is on tv soon, more denial :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭Mr_Muffin

Same when people are going on holidays, they seem to think they must take a picture of their passports next to an alcoholic beverage of some sort.

Just get on the plane you twats.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement