Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday 10th Feb

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭jimjamcos

redzerdrog wrote:
    Altior could bounce at Cheltenham

From what? He's missed 2 races..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

redzerdrog wrote: »
    Altior could bounce at Cheltenham

They generally only bounce if they have a hard race first time back, he barely broke sweat today. And it was only a wind op not like he had a serious injury. Its possible of course but I wouldnt be overly worrried about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

BumperD wrote: »
    The final race at newbury today looks really interesting, most of the field are unbeaten and even might bite owners have a first time out winner in there. Whatever comes home in this will be festival bound. The two Anthony Honeyball runners are ones I'd be siding with Acey Milan has the better form of the two but you could argue his other runner has more scope for improvement. Worth watching.

Acey Milan really good there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

mountai wrote: »
    Beware Byrnes in Bumper Naas??

Huge punt...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

Byrne's horse pissed in. What was the biggest earlier?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭mountai

Seldom see a 4year old from Byrnes yard , tends to let all his charges mature before bringing them to the track . Having a bumper runner is also rare , when the money went down , said it all . Big horse , has chaser written all over him .

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Seen 8s. Of course didn't put a cent on.

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭mountai

I got 9/2 at time of posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Fanny Wank

Not sure if 12/1 with Sunbets counts but there was plenty of 8/1

https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/naas/16:55/winner/bet-history/balliniska-band#all-history

• Registered Users Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭posturingpat

Fair play, hard to know just how much you'd get on at them prices(particularly for a Byrnes horse) but someone has this evenings pints covered anyway :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,454 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Jockey looking around him completely motionless while everything else was flat to the boards. The money really did talk.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

Jockey looking around him completely motionless while everything else was flat to the boards. The money really did talk.

Nolan's seemed to be cruising as well, and was some drift on it..

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Saint Calvados really impressed me today. If he can do that on proper good ground he'll give Footpad a race.

8/1 with b365 so stuck a few bob on each way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭WickIow Brave

Slattsy wrote: »
    Saint Calvados really impressed me today. If he can do that on proper good ground he'll give Footpad a race.

8/1 with b365 so stuck a few bob on each way.

He was on my radar too and was very impressive today but jesus it's some knee action on him. He's as likely to be pulled up as win on good ground. I'd give him a better chance of beating Footpad than Petit Mouchoir so there's plenty upside backing him. Petit Mouchoir is a bombproof each way bet at the same time.

Advertisement