Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,626 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Glitch..

And how wonderfully perfect it was :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,867 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

skipper_G wrote: »
    And how wonderfully perfect it was :D

Unintentional.....:D

Did anyone watch Deep Fried Masters on Netflix?

It's mad, hilarious , and makes you wonder about the sanity of some people in their choices of food to deep fry !
    Crazy , :D

This would be quite apt for the big Shoe Debate in AH .... :D

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,034 ✭✭✭Jeff2

If I put a coat or harness on my dog she won't walk.
    It's good for if she is going out in a car though, less excitement. :)

Colly's last post was about checking another electric adopter. Tell me you just left it alone.

Jeff2 wrote: »

Colly's last post was about checking another electric adopter. Tell me you just left it alone.

Aye , was hoping Colly would post also tbh ..

Am sure she's fine though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,034 ✭✭✭Jeff2

The stingy thread in AH has some good tips. :)

I'm tethering this phone from my old phone on that credit. Old phone is slow to use but to tether is OK. Less processing than using the old phone.
    I learnt that my self. :)

The stingy thread in AH has some good tips. :)

I'm tethering this phone from my old phone on that credit. Old phone is slow to use but to tether is OK. Less processing than using the old phone.
    I learnt that my self. :)

The first line of your post is the only part I understand..

Bet that doesn't surprise ye :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I thought it was gas deco telling people to stick two forks into the socket. Haha. I'm a sicko.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I thought it was gas deco telling people to stick two forks into the socket. Haha. I'm a sicko.

Fork off:D

Only joking, I couldn't give 2 forks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

Doing a Jeff special posting a YouTube vid
    Forks and plugs lol

• Advertisement

It's still glitching ffs

It's still glitching ffs

I was wondering about your last post with the dots, thinking what the hell was bad about it that she had to turn it to dots, plus did she know how to delete posts:D.... Now I know that's just boards junkies getting there fix. Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Can’t believe we’re still here talking shlte

Speak for yourself!

We are trying to help end world hunger and and the world energy crisis, don't belittle our efforts. Ya fecking party animal....

She who falls on her arse!

Ive nowhere else to go....Ive been evicted from the Big After Hours house:D

Banned again? Back here so when you’ve nowhere else to go!

deco nate wrote: »
    Speak for yourself!

We are trying to help end world hunger and and the world energy crisis, don't belittle our efforts. Ya fecking party animal....

She who falls on her arse!

Not good to make light of world hunger deco nate. There are people out there starving who are salivating for strawberries

Banned again? Back here so when you’ve nowhere else to go!

I am but a fickle man...Please i beg forgiveness and to be welcomed back to the tribe:)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,027 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

again?

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

again?

I am now referred to as the "infamous JenovaProject":p

I did apologise to you didnt I?
    They were waiting for any tiny slip up and they got it...fcuk it...Ill lose no sleep.

• Advertisement

deco nate wrote: »
    I was wondering about your last post with the dots, thinking what the hell was bad about it that she had to turn it to dots, plus did she know how to delete posts:D.... Now I know that's just boards junkies getting there fix. Lol

I couldn't even delete it last night after I posted it as I still couldn't get onto the page ffs !

And yes , I eventually figured out how to delete...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

And yes , I eventually figured out how to delete...:D

tenor.gif?itemid=7559396

giphy.gif

Lads I got permabanned from the whole site.... for 9 minutes. I'm suffering from PTSD.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057862884

I can’t wait to read all about it

tKqFUY0.jpg

I can’t wait to read all about it

OMG that's so touching. The subtle details make me feel great. I'm dedicating it to you.

FOREWARD

To Anna

What is a forum? A thread? A diary room? I'll tell you... it's place where you can #LiveLaughLove and be a basic bitch with all your brithers and sis's (hihi). It's a place you can be anyone you want to be. It's a place where you can gif to your heart's content and it's a place where you'll see magical elves and pirate princesses. It's a place I call home.

However, one grey and grim April afternoon, all of this security and love was taken away from me without warning. A sudden and thunderous expulsion from my safe space, truly I was an Adam cast out of Eden... but I had an Eve. You see, my beloved sis Anna aka retro:electro had suffered this faith before me and it was her strength and the perseverance of all her loyal followers that give me the inner power I needed to come through this too. Yes the wifi was still working but the page read YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO VIEW THIS THREAD. I cast my mind back to all the magical moments. The holy invasion of the Late Late Show. The biblical battles between Kim Woodburn's followers and detractors. Nicola McLean vs Jedward.........Spencer Pratt. Yes, my strength was there all along. I may have been cast outside but I knew that all I needed was the mantra that I've kept inside from day one and that is that Thread is love.... and by God, thread is life.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Hehehehehehehe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

5tunes.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Yeah, I left it, turned out the adapter was for a electric toothbrush and it was only 1amp, not 10, like I thought....

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images q=tbn:ANd9GcQMCfeN_joXE6SfSrriOdQc9wn9A6b_RfUyUQVF3BPmpG9pstDMmA[/img]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,626 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Omackeral wrote: »
    OMG that's so touching. The subtle details make me feel great. I'm dedicating it to you.

FOREWARD

To Anna

What is a forum? A thread? A diary room? I'll tell you... it's place where you can #LiveLaughLove and be a basic bitch with all your brithers and sis's (hihi). It's a place you can be anyone you want to be. It's a place where you can gif to your heart's content and it's a place where you'll see magical elves and pirate princesses. It's a place I call home.

However, one grey and grim April afternoon, all of this security and love was taken away from me without warning. A sudden and thunderous expulsion from my safe space, truly I was an Adam cast out of Eden... but I had an Eve. You see, my beloved sis Anna aka retro:electro had suffered this faith before me and it was her strength and the perseverance of all her loyal followers that give me the inner power I needed to come through this too. Yes the wifi was still working but the page read YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO VIEW THIS THREAD. I cast my mind back to all the magical moments. The holy invasion of the Late Late Show. The biblical battles between Kim Woodburn's followers and detractors. Nicola McLean vs Jedward.........Spencer Pratt. Yes, my strength was there all along. I may have been cast outside but I knew that all I needed was the mantra that I've kept inside from day one and that is that Thread is love.... and by God, thread is life.

tenor.gif?itemid=10871072

Advertisement