Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Rowdy Ronda Rousey Thread

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Pentecost wrote: »
    Vince will ban his talent from getting pregnant. It's bad for business.

If anything I wouldn't be shocked if this speeds up her return as weird as that might sound. IIrc her reason for leaving was an "Impregnation vacation", so maybe the sooner she had a baby, the sooner she might return. However her then being a mom and all the stories since she left to me would suggest that she may return as a part time worker ala Brock and how people originally thought she would be. TBH I was quite surprised when she was doing the 100% full time, house show included schedule first time round and fair play to her for doing so. Might make her feel like she has earned her stripes now though, plus there aren't house shows anymore anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,556 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

"She was very very bitter coming back, and I think that was not a good attitude to have, especially considering shes being portrayed as a babyface”

- Dave Meltzer on Ronda Rousey

(via WOR)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I think Big Dave meltzy is bitter she didn't sign for AEW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,222 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

He's such a bullshítter.

"She was very bitter coming back." She had a baby less than 6 months ago and is rich. You think she'd do wrestling if she didn't enjoy it? We're supposed to believe she's like "Ugh, fine..."

Meltzer throws out what the plebs who believe him want to hear.

Talk on line of Paige coming back as her manager mouthpiece

WWE is no longer advertising Ronda Rousey for the RAW 30th Anniversary (PWInsider)

Apparently on line talk she is leaving after Summerslam, her 2nd run has been very meh, no Becky match but hopefully she puts Shayna over on her way out, the biggest memory for this run was pinned 3 times by Liv I guess

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,364 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I won’t miss her if she’s done after summerslam. As you say her second run was rubbish.

Ronda Rousey has officially announced her retirement from WWE and MMA

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,897 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Athena, Jon Moxley, Swerve Strickland added to that show

Full Gear is the day after about 30 minutes drive away.

I wonder what chances of Ronda showing up at Full Gear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,897 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Ronda & Marina vs Athena & Minion Billie Starkz show be a fun match for those at the event.

Taped a ROH match

Our Fight (new memoir)

Ronda Rousey

(Looks to be out around same time as Becky's book)

Advertisement