Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 26 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

0.1 off Son to KDB after Sons drop the other night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Looking at -4 to get rid of Mahrez (who I only signed Tuesday morning) and get Back Salah
    Mahrez - Salah
    Son - Walcott

De Gea
    Ota Mee Tomkins Gomez Ogbonna
    Walcott Salah Lingard Sterling Mili
    Kane Aguero Depoitre

Any thoughts?
    Going to pull the trigger tonight unless someone sees something I’m missing?
    Jordon Ibe and Slimani both on my watch list aswell over the next few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Going to pull the trigger tonight unless someone sees something I’m missing?
    Jordon Ibe and Slimani both on my watch list aswell over the next few weeks

I am on the Walcott train,join me wont you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

Lost .1 last night but pulled the trigger now on Hunemeir to Francis and Lingard to Walcott

• Registered Users Posts: 19,695 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Green&Red wrote: »
    As a recent KDB owner he's great but you're looking at Sterling and then Bilva and Dilva and thinking they are cheaper and almost as likely to score big now with Sane out

Have Sterling and Aguero, can get KdB with no hits, unlike Sanchez, other alternative is Walcott. Have 2 FT, My concern is the game time of Mahrez, Lingard, Yoshida, J Ayew

Team is

Adrian, Elliot
    Rudiger, Alonso, Dunk, Yoshida, Francis
    Salah, Sterling, Mahrez, Lingard, McArthur
    Aguero, Kane, J Ayew

Have 0.6m in the bank.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,027 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Kenedy looked very good last night and seemed to be on set pieces. Could be a useful cheap 5th midfielder

• Registered Users Posts: 9,677 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

eh i dunno wrote:
    Kenedy looked very good last night and seemed to be on set pieces.

The 'dead ball Kenedys' would be a good name for a FF team in that case.... If your old enough to remember them that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Quaner -> Wilson
    Mahrez -> Walcott
    Stones -> Ota

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Brought in Martial and Daniels (was going to go for Hegazi)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,619 ✭✭✭Cartman78

So are we all probably assuming that Mahrez will definitely maybe not play again this week and if he does he'll be sulking around on the wing like a teenager being dragged around Dunnes by his mother?

Almost pulled the trigger just now on Mahrez & Crouch out for Walcott & Wilson.....would be my 4th hit in a row but seems a bit bandwagony :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Cartman78 wrote: »
    So are we all probably assuming that Mahrez will definitely maybe not play again this week and if he does he'll be sulking around on the wing like a teenager being dragged around Dunnes by his mother?

Almost pulled the trigger just now on Mahrez & Crouch out for Walcott & Wilson.....would be my 4th hit in a row but seems a bit bandwagony :confused:

I don't think either are bandwagons . Wilson is the best cheap striker option by a considerable distance and Walcott has serious pedigree as an FF player and is a bargain price as he was priced at a not going to get too many games price.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Quaner -> Wilson
    Mahrez -> Walcott
    Stones -> Ota

I'm jumping off Otamendi - there's too much competition at CB for City now, and too many games. He's going to be rotated.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,126 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Contemplating Kane & Ramsey ----> Sanchez & Wilson

-4 and is very punty but tempted to Captain Sanchez in a hope to gain ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

Mahrez out, Walcott in.

Let's hope he has a big point to prove against Arsenal.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,619 ✭✭✭Cartman78

I don't think either are bandwagons . Wilson is the best cheap striker option by a considerable distance and Walcott has serious pedigree as an FF player and is a bargain price as he was priced at a not going to get too many games price.

Cheers....that was the push I needed....another hit taken, have a good feeling about this one...well a middling one anyway...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Shedite27 wrote: »
    I'm jumping off Otamendi - there's too much competition at CB for City now, and too many games. He's going to be rotated.

Otamendi has missed one game through suspension. He was taken off on 70 minutes at home to Liverpool. Apart from that he’s played every minute.

He’s nailed on. Kompany can’t stay fit, Stones form is gone and Laporte is only just signed.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Johny Cage

Is Martial relatively safe from rotation? I’m looking for a Mahrez replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,027 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Kenny out, maguire in. Leicester have great fixtures. Will Alonso be roared now with Emerson? Could Alonso play further forward?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Option A: Firmino to Kane
    Option B: Zaha or Lingard to Walcott
    Option C: Both for a -4
    Option D: Hold the transfer and do both for free next Week.....

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

C
    Defo not A
    If B then zaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Out:
    Danilo and Sterling

In:
    Sanchez and Mariappa

Don't think any of my rivals can afford to have all of Alonso, Salah, Sanchez, Aguero and Kane so I've gone for it for the next few weeks.

It hurt selling Sterling but I can get him back easily if I sell Aguero and have funds to upgrade my MF.
    Needed to move Danilo on and only had 4.1 for a defender, Mariappa will be my non playing 5th def.

km79 wrote: »
    C
    Defo not A
    If B then zaha

Why not A when A is part of C?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Team needs a rejig. 0.4m itb.

Adrian-Elliot
    Ogbonna-Alonso-Dummett-Dunk-Edwards
    Hazard-Sterling-Salah-Shaqiri-Sobhi
    Kane-Aguero-Niasse

A) Hazard/Alonso to Sanchez/Maguire
    B) Hazard/Sobhi to Walcott/Mkhy
    C) Bank transfer.

Or any other transfer? Defence a bit weak.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Lanzini out Brunt in.

Was going to get Jones in for Kenny for a -4 but would need a clean sheet to justify it and while he has a great chance to do so I'll be relying on bonus to make it worth my while.

So rather than Jones in and Son on bench I'll just keep to that one transfer and play Son in hopefully an exciting encounter at Anfield.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

Why not A when A is part of C?

Oops I meant D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Team needs a rejig. 0.4m itb.

Adrian-Elliot
    Ogbonna-Alonso-Dummett-Dunk-Edwards
    Hazard-Sterling-Salah-Shaqiri-Sobhi
    Kane-Aguero-Niasse

A) Hazard/Alonso to Sanchez/Maguire
    B) Hazard/Sobhi to Walcott/Mkhy
    C) Bank transfer.

Or any other transfer? Defence a bit weak.

C)
    An upgrade of Ogbonna to a perma second defender in the near future and your D looks a lot better.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

D without a shadow of a doubt

km79 wrote: »
    Oops I meant D
    Benimar wrote: »
    D without a shadow of a doubt

Thanks lads, I was edging that way anyway so that's it confirmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,525 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Is it too late to jump on the Jones wagon? United were awful the other night but I suppose they won't be playing Spurs every week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Still debating Sanchez. For a -8 vert, stones and sterling to dummet, Francis and Sanchez . Is that crazy. I just think Sanchez is nailed for a double digit score tomorrow and I want to captain him.

Advertisement