Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 26 Transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

patmac wrote: »
    In my defence I have been unimpressed with his performances lately, he seems to have gone of the boil lately and he is no fun to own with every Liverpool fan in my league (which is nearly everyone) captaining him week in week out, so even if he does score it's annoying, can't remember ever disliking a player I owned before.
    Still I know it would be madness to get rid.
    I wonder what his underlying stats are like.

Said this last night
    Salah and sterling are no fun to own now
    I was hoping he would miss last night
    That's just no fun
    If I'm still muddling along 400k in a few weeks the shackles will be off for last few weeks of season. .......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

km79 wrote: »
    Said this last night
    Salah and sterling are no fun to own now
    I was hoping he would miss last night
    That's just no fun
    If I'm still muddling along 400k in a few weeks the shackles will be off for last few weeks of season. .......

I've gone slightly rogue already.
    Just getting in players I enjoy owning.

Danilo is a prime example, really is a pity he doesn't play.

Other than that he's a joy to own.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Hoping to bank. I have Sanchez in already and expect to captain him at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,289 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Have Mahrez, Sterling, Aguero.

Might try a quadruple City, something I've always wanted to do. Would have to get someone in before any Mahrez deal goes through obv.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,034 ✭✭✭COH

Have Mahrez, Sterling, Aguero.

Might try a quadruple City, something I've always wanted to do. Would have to get someone in before any Mahrez deal goes through obv.

I could be wrong but I don't think you can do that anymore

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

If Mahrez stays at Leicester ill get rid of him, could get dropped or his mind set won't be good for the rest of the season

COH wrote: »
    I could be wrong but I don't think you can do that anymore

Why not?
    If transfer is made before mahrez joins city he can. Next transfer out will have to be one of the 4 city players the following week or whenever

• Registered Users Posts: 7,034 ✭✭✭COH

Why not?
    If transfer is made before mahrez joins city he can. Next transfer out will have to be one of the 4 city players the following week or whenever

yeah I meant your next transfer you are forced to get rid of one of the four

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

jamesbere wrote: »
    If Mahrez stays at Leicester ill get rid of him, could get dropped or his mind set won't be good for the rest of the season

The move to City looking more likely,City have upped their bid and offered an unnamed player as part of the deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭student7890

The move to City looking more likely,City have upped their bid and offered an unnamed player as part of the deal.

KDB

Beam me up Scotty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Crack cocaine maybe LOL

Salah on pens now too

Find another way
    Green&Red wrote: »
    I don't get the Sanchez love. Ignoring the fact that he has been muck all season, United have chelsea and Liverpool in the next five, Mourinho will be shutting out shop
    I'm not excluding a Salah -> Sanchez move for 1 or 2 GWs. I won't captain Salah in 'Pool next 2 games. I gained flexibility on him by selling him when injured. Sanchez could be a great captain differential, e.g. home to Huddersfield.

The main con for me is I already have a planned move in Christensen -> Jones. But I can understand the temptation... Now it all depends on how Mourinho will play him. Hopefuly we'll get a first hint tonight...

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

f7920645b3e27daf3f0a59fcd4dcc1c2.png

• Registered Users Posts: 17,225 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Looking like Mahrez out. He was getting me points. Pity :rolleyes:

gammygils wrote: »
    Looking like Mahrez out. He was getting me points. Pity :rolleyes:

Why ?
    He has always tried his best and never sulked
    He will get his move in the summer

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

iroced wrote: »
    I'm not excluding a Salah -> Sanchez move for 1 or 2 GWs. I won't captain Salah in 'Pool next 2 games. I gained flexibility on him by selling him when injured. Sanchez could be a great captain differential, e.g. home to Huddersfield.

The main con for me is I already have a planned move in Christensen -> Jones. But I can understand the temptation... Now it all depends on how Mourinho will play him. Hopefuly we'll get a first hint tonight...

I'm also tempted to do salah to Sanchez for 2 gws. With Liverpool more than likely having no doubles the flexibility to sell him will come in handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,225 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Why ?
    He has always tried his best and never sulked
    He will get his move in the summer

If he's staying put I'll probably keep for a while anyways. Too much of a rotation risk at Man City

gammygils wrote: »
    If he's staying put I'll probably keep for a while anyways. Too much of a rotation risk at Man City

The deal is off

• Registered Users Posts: 14,818 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Stones and Kenny need to go, hope Jones doesn't get dropped after the OG or my defence will be non-existent

Took Christensen out for Stones two weeks back, worst luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

The curse of chr1stie will live no longer in my team he got one more chance and blew it. Possibly Simpson and pogba in for him and tadic

• Registered Users Posts: 12,020 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

My whole back five have to go. Kenny, wimmer, vvd, Alonso and bardsley in that order

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,096 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Walcott for Arnie.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭mectavba

Kenny to who? 4.6m to spend?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,410 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

mectavba wrote: »
    Kenny to who? 4.6m to spend?

That Stoke lad Bauer 4.5 looks good plus they've no blanks. They might concede this week though, Bournemouth away

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭bantee

Do Bournemouth have blanks? Thinking getting Daniels again, or maybe Ake

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

bantee wrote: »
    Do Bournemouth have blanks? Thinking getting Daniels again, or maybe Ake

Was gonna ask the same. Thinking Wilson in for dcl

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Is it time to drop Kane? Taking up to much value, and not scoring enough points lately. Have Aguero, and Wilson, and feel could be spent else where.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,634 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Need to get rid of Christie and think I need to get rid of one of Kane/Aguero to free up funds. Decisions, decisions.....

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Is it time to drop Kane? Taking up to much value, and not scoring enough points lately. Have Aguero, and Wilson, and feel could be spent else where.

:(

The time to drop Kane has passed
    It’s now time to get him back in
    After this weekend compare their fixtures
    And then consider how far city are ahead and Jesus to return

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

The time to drop Kane has passed
    It’s now time to get him back in
    After this weekend compare their fixtures
    And then consider how far city are ahead and Jesus to return
    Jesus out for another month, those jokes about him coming back for Easter might be accurate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

patmac wrote: »
    Jesus out for another month, those jokes about him coming back for Easter might be accurate.

Where did you see Jesus is out for another month?FF site have him back Feb 10th.

Advertisement