Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Elimination Chamber 2018 Thread *Spoilers*

Options
  • 29-01-2018 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85,344 ✭✭✭✭

Raw's last ppv before WM, Elimination Chamber is taking place 25th of February in Las Vegas

Who is likely to be in the men's EC match? Finn, Reigns, Braun, Miz, Rollins, Joe or Kane

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,707 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Raw's last ppv before WM, Elimination Chamber is taking place 25th of February in Las Vegas

Who is likely to be in the men's EC match? Finn, Reigns, Braun, Miz, Rollins, Joe or Kane

Three qualifying matches on Raw tonight:
    Finn/Cena, Elias/Matt, Braun/Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,815 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Really think Finn could win this. They’ve made him look like such a huge deal the last couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,344 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Three qualifying matches on Raw tonight:
    Finn/Cena, Elias/Matt, Braun/Kane.

I may have asked before so can Cena now appear on both Raw and SD?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I may have asked before so can Cena now appear on both Raw and SD?

Yeah, he's a "Free Agent" which means he can show up wherever he wants.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,903 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

there will be an all women's elimination chamber match

• Advertisement

PTH2009 wrote: »
    there will be an all women's elimination chamber match

For the Raw womens title.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

If Bliss come out of that with the title, I give up.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Really think Finn could win this. They’ve made him look like such a huge deal the last couple of weeks.

Vince likes toying with us....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,838 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Think Ronda will win the Chamber match setting up match against Asuka at Mania

• Registered Users Posts: 28,855 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So women to be Alexa, Nia, Sasha, Bayley, Sonya and Mandy?

• Advertisement

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So women to be Alexa, Nia, Sasha, Bayley, Sonya and Mandy?

Pretty much. Alicia is injured and Dana is a jobber/valet (yet still eliminated Kairi in the RR :mad:).

paulie21 wrote: »
    Think Ronda will win the Chamber match setting up match against Asuka at Mania

Could also have Asuka decide to enter the Chamber and defend against Ronda at WM.

They could go with Ronda-Charlotte too. Charlotte would probably be a better fit for publicity purposes, and the Flair name would add more mainstream appeal to a match with Ronda. They could hold that until Summerslam though, WM pretty much sells itself anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,019 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Would be content to put my life savings on Roman winning the EC match.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,772 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Would be content to put my life savings on Roman winning the EC match.

And you would be correct. You can put your life savings on Roman leaving WM as universal champion now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Jmac24128

so with the first ever woman's elimination chamber match (running out of first ever) does that mean it will be the main event again?

Jmac24128 wrote: »
    so with the first ever woman's elimination chamber match (running out of first ever) does that mean it will be the main event again?

Not a chance, with Roman set to win the EC they'll have him Main Event so they can close with PPV with him on top pointing to the WM sign.

The Women's Royal Rumble was the main event purely for the Ronda Rousey angle.

Loughc wrote: »
    Not a chance, with Roman set to win the EC they'll have him Main Event so they can close with PPV with him on top pointing to the WM sign.
    angle.
    And while he's pointing, Braun will flip the chamber

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

Jmac24128 wrote:

Wouldn't be shocked. All of the first evers have closed the show so far, Hell in a Cell, Royal Rumble etc.

The women can do anything men can. Apart from fight men. I remember Asuka tweeting that she was looking forward to fighting Braun in the mixed match tournament only for him to tell her she wouldn't be. She was disappointed. He was probably relieved

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ads are running in Las Vegas for the PPV, and spoils all the particpants in the women's chamber

https://i.imgur.com/XCssSew.jpg

(Not, mind, that it takes a genius to work them out...)

• Advertisement

Sasha and Bayley are going to need to do some serious carrying in that match.

With regards those participants,
    how did I ever guess that lineup correctly?
    :rolleyes: Not like there's much choice

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

It's a bit like guessing all the women in the Royal Rumble

There should only be 20 spaces in it really, you can't have a dozen legends returning every year to make up the numbers

• Registered Users Posts: 12,019 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

It's a bit like guessing all the women in the Royal Rumble

There should only be 20 spaces in it really, you can't have a dozen legends returning every year to make up the numbers

Its something for them to consider next year, the likes of Trish and Lita were always going to pop the crowd this year, but despite there quality, they don't have the depth when it comes to legends returning for a pop.

Genuinely don't know who was not in the match this year that would pop a crowd bar AJ who I don't think can even wrestle anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Its something for them to consider next year, the likes of Trish and Lita were always going to pop the crowd this year, but despite there quality, they don't have the depth when it comes to legends returning for a pop.

Genuinely don't know who was not in the match this year that would pop a crowd bar AJ who I don't think can even wrestle anymore.

Aj Lee is unlikely given the relationship with Punk

Victoria, Layla, Eve Torres, Candice Michelle and Melina are probably the only ones I could see making a return someday

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Victoria, Layla, Eve Torres, Candice Michelle and Melina are probably the only ones I could see making a return someday

Could see Gail Kim, Kharma, Brooke Adams & Christy Hemme big maybe there....after having all those babies it may take her a while before she has 5 minutes to herself; god bless her.

Brilliant fan made poster for the PPV.

solkq1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

WWE accidentally spoiled the final entrant into the Elimination Chamber
    by posting a graphic including Finn
    along with The Miz, Roman Reigns, John Cena, Braun Strowman & Elias.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

On Facebook following Raw, Kurt Angle revealed that the final entrant into the Elimination Chamber is...
    Finn Balor AND Seth Rollins

Presumably it starts as a triple threat match now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,344 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lord TSC wrote: »
    On Facebook following Raw, Kurt Angle revealed that the final entrant into the Elimination Chamber is...
    Finn Balor AND Seth Rollins

Presumably it starts as a triple threat match now.

So now 7 in the chamber match :confused: also why the spoiler tags?

Advertisement