Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray Darcy Show 27th January 2018

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,023 ✭✭✭applehunter

Even though I know the repeal referendum will lose I will not be putting a cent on the vote.

I view this plebiscite to be immoral.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭anthonyjmaher

I think that the repeal will get through. Media stations like Newstalk, and all the usual talking heads from Amnesty and other "rights" groups, will push the repeal vote over the line. There is no objectivity in Ireland, where the media stations are essentially liberal lobby groups.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭anthonyjmaher

Jim is back...

I'm surprised to see that Jim is back posting 9/11 stuff tbh. I know that they are back touring (I think) and when they were interviewed a while back you could see that there was an enforced gag order on Jim. The three girls answered pretty much all the questions that were asked, while Jim was left at the end of the couch, essentially on his own. He seemed disinterested, repeatedly dropping one lego block into an upright section of ten lego blocks, watching it bounce off, and then shaking his head.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,959 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

I'm surprised to see that Jim is back posting 9/11 stuff tbh. I know that they are back touring (I think) and when they were interviewed a while back you could see that there was an enforced gag order on Jim. The three girls answered pretty much all the questions that were asked, while Jim was left at the end of the couch, essentially on his own. He seemed disinterested, repeatedly dropping one lego block into an upright section of ten lego blocks, watching it bounce off, and then shaking his head.

I remember that interview recently, we couldn't see his eyes so it was hard to read the situation. The sisters steered the interview, strange the interviewer didn't draw Jim into the conversation more.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,535 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    I remember that interview recently, we couldn't see his eyes so it was hard to read the situation. The sisters steered the interview, strange the interviewer didn't draw Jim into the conversation more.

I was convinced when watching it that it wasn't the real Jim :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement